XX

❝ You were the vision in the morning when the light came through.❞

•••

Sofia's POV

THE DARK CLOUDS spread across the once clear blue sky, the moonlight illuminating like fairylights drifting soft pass us, the stars have hid away the longing to be guided home lingered into the air, like a fever I felt the night getting a control as Jimin grinned foolishly, increasing the volume of the radio he sang along to some pop song, the drive back home was definitely an entertaining one.

"You know I've noticed something."

Jimin spoke, his hand clutches the steering as grinning lazily, I only turned to face him.

Raising an eyebrow I asked,"And what is that?"

"That you seem quieter than usual," he whispered softly, eyes turning slightly, my brows furrowed deeper as I only smiled faintly.

"You forgot that I've not been feeling well," I murmured, running hand through my hair I sighed again with frustration.

"And I wonder why is that."

My eyes averted towards the road as I leaned back, the weather seemed to be getting colder, an unknown feeling of emptiness have by now made a home in my heart. Nothing seems to make me happy anymore, the thought even facing Taehyung makes me encounter all sorts of emotions but above all was guilt, perhaps leaving him was my fault but he was never even mine to even began with.

I know...I broke his heart, now all I want for him is to be happy.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asks, from the corner of his eyes, turning slightly to look at me. I swallow hardly putting on a fake smile I manage to divert him as nodding I turned to look away.

"Everyone have a right to be happy, Sofia you cannot live your life this way."

What should I say? I can't even tell him anything.

"If happiness is feeling a little less of yourself, then you shouldn't worry. I am very happy."

Crossing my arm over my chest, I replied facing him, his smirk appears to grow wider as I notice him blush, not gushing to ask me any further questions.

No soon than a few minutes we reached our destination, halting the car in front of the house Jimin turns to face me, hands still clutching the steering wheel, he have his eyes focused on me, watching me as I unbuckled my seatbelt.