VII

love is like the wind, you can't see it
but you can feel it❞

Sofia's POV|

"So why did you fight with Jimin?,” I ask Jungkook.

"So now you are worried about him?,”he asks with arrogance flashing through his eyes.

"That's not the answer to my question,” I mutter angrily, why is he acting so cold.

"That's not the answer to my question either",he fires back.

God why is he so stubborn?

"I do worry about Jimin but I worry more about you Jungkook, you are my friend,” I mumbled looking right at him, he stops the car and faces me. He looked worried to me and his wounds looked more worse than Jimin if I look closely.

"You know that Jimin is a Playboy and its better you stay away from him,” says Jungkook with seriousness.

I look at him surprisingly, his expression showed that this time he was telling the truth and was serious about this. What if Jimin really is perhaps a playboy then why didn't he let Erika slap me that day?

"Why are saying like this, I thought you were friends with him.”

I blurted out, and he chuckles at my words.

"Who says I am friends with him, he is my step brother Sofia,” he says, I was shocked by that Jungkook and Jimin step brothers? How come nobody knows about it?

"But you know nobody talks about that,” I say still not recovered from the shock.

"Yeah, actually we never told anyone,” he says with an intense gaze.

"Oh,” was the only response I could give at that time.

"We have different father and mother, when my mother died my father married a widow with two kids,” he explains to me briefly.

"So Jimin have a brother,” I whisper to myself.

"I never liked that my father married another woman and mostly Jimin's brother is his favourite son, funny cause I am his real son,” he says sarcastically.

"I don't want to hear more about it you opened up to that's fine and I know you don't like talking about it",I confront him he smiles at me then hold my hand and kisses it .

"Thank you for understanding",he says with a smile as I smile back at him.

"Now will you please take me home",I said jokingly as eyes light up with humor before he roars the engine to life.

He is cute, my little kookie.

He drops me at the front of the house, I got off the car.

"Thanks for the ride and telling me your personal matter cause it takes a lot of guts to open up to someone whom you just met two days ago",I spoke as the man smiles hearing my and he knew that I respect him a lot.