XI

Even though we never said it,
we knew❞

•••

SOMETIMES ALL WE NEED, is a little push, closer to edge of a cliff. To face our fears, our worries and our darkest desires. So I did, I surrendered my heart for once.

Laying out in the cold, wanting to be held.

In my head still lingers the memory of last night, how soft and smooth his lips were, the sensation I felt in my body I could still feel that and when I know that a kiss does not change a thing between us. We are still the same.

I took a heavily sigh and stepped outside my room but to my surprise my eyes caught the sight of a note sticker on my door, from where I see this he had left without me probably because of what happened last night.

I have some paper works for my new job I hope you can walk yourself to school.❜

-Kim Taehyung

Was he ashamed about what happened last night?  He probably thinks it's his fault.

May be I should confront him about the kiss? But what if our feelings don't collide, he's a man and sometimes things happen. I understand, to think that it was just ‘a kiss’ for him, is like a light in the dark.

I made my way downstairs, the wage solitude greeted me an alive morning, as I glanced at the wall clock. Nani should be here by now, but I would rather hurry up.

After making myself some coffee and munching onto the self made sandwich, I left the house careful bto lock it, as it seems the weather was fine today and to say I actually enjoyed the walk to school.  With the beaming warm sunlight that bathed over me, turning my bare cheeks into crimson shade, the voice a children running and mothers saying their goodbyes as the bus driver drove the bus to school, made me feel like it was home, this place was my home now.

My lips quirked up into a half smile, as I continued to walk taking casual steps.

My first class was of English means with Jungkook,  I found myself quite lucky to have a friend like him.

As I entered the classroom my eyes finds, Jungkook seated in the third row, his head burried down into his book as he notices my state he looks up, turning his attention towards me, I watched as his chocolate brown eyes brightened up with gleaming eyes he motions for me to sit next to the vacant chair beside his.

“Hey,” I spoke pulling out the chair and placing my stuff on the desk.

"Hey, you look good today did something happened?” he asks, his browns arching.

“Actually the weather today it’s so warm and cozy,” I mumbled speaking the truth, as the young man nods in acknowledgement.

“Yeah, the weather,” he mutters.