IX

❝ Someone will love you, but
someone isn't me❞

•••

Sofia's POV|

"I think Jimin its better if we both forget what happened in the hallway,” I breathed out after a long time, finding it hard to meet his gaze.

Sweet silence filled the air, as we walked side by side.

"Sofia, I was serious about what I said and I want you think about it,” he taking my hand in his as peered down at the skinship. ,I move my hand away from his hold and stared back at him, blinking unsure what to say.

Jimin is not someone who could hurt me, but I know this, after what happened with Suga. I am still not ready to start a new relationship.

“Jimin, I had was in bad relationship in the past and I am still not ready for another relationship.”

He stopped expressionless as I sighed heavily, this isn't going anywhere what have I gotten myself into?

"I know, I understand but I won't give up that easily just remember that,” he mutters before turning to leave, I stood in utter awe as I watched the man leave, until his back was no longer in sight.

And after finally two periods, I was finally able to go home. Every bone of my body ached, all I needed was good nap to brighten my mood.

"Come in,”I muttered shifting uncomfortably in my bed upon hearing the knock. Taehyung enters the room with his steady steps as soon he stops and glances at me, my breathed hitched as a thought of being alone in the same room as him made a chill ran down my spine.

“Well, do you need anything?”

I asked bluntly staring up at him, as I sit up. He gulped as I watched his Adam apple moving my breath thickens as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Get ready…a friend of mine invited me to have dinner with him. So I thought you would also want to come," he spoke, his eyes observing the hanging pictures of my family and I on the wallpapered walls.

"Are you sure, cause I don't want to be a third wheel.”

"No, you will just have to enjoy the food,”he says and I take it as humor and nonchalantly chuckled at it, even though I was very nervous inside. 

I chose a simple white short dress with blue embroidery near the waist on it, it was gifted to me by Amanda last year as a birthday present and I totally loved it.

After getting changed, I tied up my hair into a high ponytail and applied on some lip gloss and masskara, with that I was ready to go.

Upon reaching downstairs my eyes caught the sight of Taehyung waiting for me by the end of the stairway, as he smiled when our eyes met.

We got inside the car, this time I made sure to put on my seat belt, as V roared  the engine to life.

No one dared to say anything, there was this awkward silence between the two of us. He kept taking glances at me but I completely shrugged it. As inside my chest my heartbeat quickened.