VI

You're the light I can't live
without, you're the silence when
the God gone missing

Sofia's POV|

I woke up late this morning, only half an hour is left for highschool to start. I quickly changed my clothes and went downstairs, V must be waiting, how the could I sleep so long.

Its all because of that stupid dream,last night I dreamt of V kissing me on the forehead,I touch my forehead, why did it felt so real like he was actually kissing me?

his lips were soft I did felt them on my forehead but why am I even thinking this he won't ever do any such thing, nothing can happen between us. It's probably just some dream.

I went to the kitchen, Nani was there making coffee, I smiled at her.

“Good morning.”

She said with a heart warming smile, just her presence reminded me so much of my mother.

“Good morning to you too, why is V still not downstairs.”

"You woke up late today, dear so he left for work, he had an important meeting today,”she says.

Thank God he left or else he would have blamed me if he was late for the meeting.

“Oh, then I should also get going don't want to get late,” I speak up before picking my bag and rushing out of the house.

There is no way, I am going to run and go cause its hot today don't want to sweat so much, its better to talk a taxi, I waited for the taxi to come but its of no use.

I started walking when a car stopped near by me.

The window of the car opened, it was Jin in the car.

“Won't you be getting late for highschool?”

He questions me as I noticed he was dressed in a suite he must be on his way for work. 

“Yeah, I over slept today and only 13 minutes are left for school to start,”I reply.

“Hop in I'll give you a ride,” he says gesturing his hands telling me to sit in the car.

“You are my life saver,” I muttered while getting in the car.

He still haven't started the car I look at him with surprise, he points his finger towards the seatbelt, shit how could I make the same mistake again and again.

"I am so stupid.”

I said as tried to hide my face from embarrassment while putting my seatbelt on, he chuckles as he roared the engine to life.

“So did you made any friends on your first day?”

He asks while keeping his eyes on the road, he surely is an excellent driver.

"Yeah, I made two friends,” I said  proudly talking about Jungkook and Cindy.

“That's nice,”he murmurs