↠ z e r o

T H E  L I S T
___

Before you ask; no, this is not Ethan.

It might sound like Ethan, but it's not.

Sorry to disappoint.

And let me answer this too; since i'm sure you're dying to know. I'm not better.

I'm not fine.

I don't think I'll ever be.

So why am I writing this? Truth is, I have no fucking clue. I'll most likely never do half of this stuff in my entire life. I'm not that type of person. I'm not the type of person I wish I was.

I want to be the type of person that can just drop everything and go, you know? The type of person who can pull off a spur of the moment road trip and who can do things and go places and be independent.

I want to see the kind of places where people wear sunshine on their faces and where the stars kiss the ocean. I wanna see the world, like really see it; meet foreign hearts and study exotic minds, see the souls of cities that I've left behind and think less of destiny and more of the moment. Because in the end, when I look back at my life, still in the same damn room, with the same damn problems and the same damn therapists asking me that god-awful question about how my day was; nothing will matter.

I am only the sum of the stories I can tell.

And IF I EVER LEAVE this hellhole, that's exactly what I'll do.

* * *

1. Go night swimming.

2. Do something overly cliché.

3. Do something embarrassing in public just for the hell of it.

4. Get into a food fight.

5. Be badass for one night.

6. Fulfill someone else's dream.

7. Go on a spontaneous road trip.

8. Do something out of your comfort zone.

9. Dance in the rain.

10. Paint a mural.

11. Go stargazing.

12. Do something illegal

13. Be truly content

______