↠ t h a n k y o u

T H A N K  Y O U

i want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for the overwhelming support that i've received on this book. iridescent is the very first book that i have completed after three years; and i can say without a doubt that i absolutely fell in love with this book and loved writing every single word of it.

i know it's not perfect; i know it's still a bit rough around the edges and that there's mistakes and room for improvement- but i know that i've tried my best on every single chapter and i'm proud of myself.

the most rewarding thing from this book is not only doing what i love, but making people who enjoy my work feel something. i love seeing people feel what my character is feeling; i love that i can create this little world for you and make you feel as though you're a part of it. i love that you can relate to certain aspects of my book, or that you can be inspired by something that i've written. it's the most surreal feeling for me.

they've been many people who have been with me from the beginning ; people who've encouraged me and kept me going with this book, while also giving me tireless support and love which i'm forever grateful for. irregularthoughts Fijmindolan cudisdolan pregnantdolans itslxyxnn -latenights masturgraytion as well as many others ; i cant thank you enough.

and i want to thank you. i want to let you know how much your little comments saying that you like this book means to me. i read every single one of them, they put the biggest smile on my face. you guys are what make me absolutely love this app and this community we have formed as this incredible fandom.

i also want to appeal to you that writing is not always easy. it's not as simple as other writers make it look and it's extremely hard to put out something that you're 100% proud of. even then, your book is still not guaranteed to get thousands of votes and comments.

i want you to know that that's okay.

it took five years for me on wattpad to finally complete a book that i absolutely adore. i'm not going to lie, there were times when i was writing this when i felt like i couldn't do it any justice; like i'm not a good writer and i couldn't write the book. there's always going to be times like this, wether you're an bestselling author or a small wattpad account.

the point is, you have to motivate yourself sometimes.

so i want to tell you that if you're working on something right now- if you feel like it's not good enough or that you won't get famous; get that out of your head.

there's more to life than being famous. i guarantee you that creating something that you're genuinely proud of is better than any kind of mass recognition you can find.

it's also important to remember that everyone starts somewhere. you'll never know to what great lengths and achievements you will reach until you try.

post that book. write that chapter. writers block is temporary; if you have it, trust me, you'll eventually get over it. make sure that you have a plot that you believe in and love because that's all that matters.

the reads and the votes are a plus. write simply because you love writing, and i promise you that someone will fall in love with it. keep on writing and keep on doing what you love, regardless of what other people tell you.

i cant tell you how much all your support means to me.

i love you all so much.

thank you.