Chapter 1

Jason's P.O.V.

4 days before the massacre

I was in a meeting with some of the other members of the clan, they were planning to take over the Hidden Leaf Village, we were all gathering around to hear where our positions would be, I was only 10 years old and I was as powerful as Itachi, he was my best friend, and he was out watching Sasuke, his 6-year-old brother, so I promised him that I would tell him where he was supposed to go, but he had to choose either the clan or the village cause he was an Anbu serving under Danzo.

"Jason, you will be positioned as a spotter for us, and tell you brother and Itachi that they are defenders, they will be defending you, understood?" said Itachi's dad said, he was our leader at the time.

"Yes, sir!" I say and running out of the building to tell Jace, my twin brother, I was older than him by 2 minutes. I find Itachi about to leave.

Itachi, I was told that you will be defending me as a spotter along with Jace," I tell him.

"Oh, by the way, Jason I'm sending you on a mission with your brother, you are to go to Kumogakure and get a scroll that may or may not be there, understood?" he said.

"Yes sir, I just have one question," I tell him.

"And what is that?" He asked.

"Will I be on time for the war?" I ask.

"Oh," I say a bit disappointed. "But, isn't your birthday in 4 days?"

"Yes, it is," he said as he leaving.

I run home to tell Jace our mission, but as soon as I walk through the door, my little sister tackled me into a hug

"Welcome home Jason!" she said.

"Hi, Naomi, where's Jace?" I ask her.

"In your room," she says, letting me go.

"Okay thanks," I say going to my room.

I open the door to my room to see him sitting on my bed.

"I got news, we are going on a mission to Kumo!" I tell him.

"Hn, when are we leaving?" he said.

"As soon as you get your stuff ready," I tell him.

I go to my bed and grab my bag and put some clothes in, as well as a toothbrush and other stuff. I also quickly refill my weapons pouch and poison pouches with my own poisons.

"Alright Jace, I'm ready, what about you?" I tell him.

"I'm all ready to go," he replies.

We say goodbye to our parents and we set off to Kumogakure, to begin our mission.

At Konohagakure (Village Hidden in Leaves)

Itachi's P.O.V.

I was training with my little brother, Sasuke before a messenger bird came to me.

"What is it, big brother?" Sasuke asks.

"Danzo wants to see me, we will continue our training tomorrow, okay?" I tell Sasuke.

"I will take that as a promise," he says happily. I poke his forehead before going to see Danzo.

*Time skip*

I reach the entrance to where the Foundation is located, I walk its many halls before coming into Danzo's office.

"You called me Lord Danzo?" I ask him.

"I did, I have a mission for you, you are to dispose of the entire Uchiha clan leaving no one alive," Danzo said calmly.

------------------------------------------

Sorry for this chapter being so short, I wanted to get it out of the way cause I am making my second SAO story as well as making this so updates will come every 2 chapters I do in the SAO story, so please don't be afraid to check that out as well, the first book of my SAO series is called Sword Art Online: The Next Generation, so read that one before you read the second one, which is called Alfheim Online: Legends. So I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and don't forget to leave your comments and tell me what I should improve on and what not. See ya later ;)