Chapter 3

Jason's P.O.V.

8 years after the massacre in Kumogakure

Me and Jace were heading back to where the Anbu Hideout was, I had a ton of paperwork to do, me being the Leader of the Anbu here, and Jace had to train the new recruits today... man, I wonder how Sasuke's doing in Konoha, I might have to send a message to the Hokage to find out... I have been thinking about going back there, but, of course, Jace doesn't want me to go to the place where they planned an entire massacre, yes we found out that Danzo planned the massacre.

At least the Anbu comity is coming up and it is being hosted in Konoha this time, probably Danzo's idea or something, at least we get to see our home again. The comity is at the end of the week so we have a decent amount of time to get some stuff done.

I was walking around the Hideout and I went to the arena to see how Jace was handling the newbies. I enter the arena to see him and about 20 to 24 newbies attempting to hit Jace. 

I jump down, and everybody stopped.

"Jace, you go take a break, I would like to see how strong these newbies are my self," I tell him

"Fine," Jace says. "Watch the kid in the black, he's pretty strong," he whispered to me before jumping onto the balcony.

"Alright, give it your best, you will be scored for this," I tell the newbies.

They all come charging at me from all directions, all of them but the kid in all black. He just stood there, I then notice his hands are moving. He's controlling the other newbies! I easily block all of their attacks and I flash behind the kid and just barely touched him with a kunai.

"So, you are a puppet user, hm? Whats your name?" I ask him.

"Mei Otsutsuki, I am the last reminding member of my clan, that I know of," he said. "I only use puppets as a defensive tactic, or else you and your brother would have been dead in a matter of seconds."

I walk over to Jace. "I think Mei should be promoted to Anbu Captain, and I'm going to raise your rank to Co-leader/Successor, okay?" I tell him.

"Sounds good to me, also, you probably should keep your eyes on him," he says coldly.

"Alright," I say, walking away. "I got more work to do, when you're finished, bring Mei to my office, alright?"

"Got it." He walked away.

Man, being a leader elites is way harder than I thought. At least I enjoy my job.