Chapter 7

Jason's P.O.V.

Shit! I am late! Well, only by.... 5 minutes or so. But still, Jace was not happy, just by his looks. I walk around the table to my 'usual' spot, which is beside Jace. The moment I sat down Jace hit me upside the head.

"Why were you late?" Jace asked.

"I ran into some... problems while coming here. I will tell you later. Let's get this meeting started," I say.

"Right, I have gathered all of you here today for one reason, well, more like a person, what do we do with Danzo?" Ken, the leader of all Anbu Black-ops in the 5 Nations, said

"I say we kill him, he made Itachi Uchiha choose between his family or village... which is NOT right," I say.

"I second that motion," Jace says. "No person should be forced to choose between family or village, even if that family planned to overthrow the village."

"So, two votes to Kill Danzo, and what do we do about Root?" Ken said

"Once Danzo is killed, we do a thorough search for anything of importance in the Root headquarters and destroy the rest," I say coldly.

"Alright, all those who are in favour of killing Danzo and do a Search and Destroy of the Root Headquarters, say 'I'," said Ken.

After a few moments, there were a total of 15 out the 20 people who are for killing Danzo and Search and Destroy of the Root headquarters.

"I would like to bring one more matter to the table, it's about Itachi Uchiha," I say.

"What is it?" Ken asked with a bit of coldness.

"I would like Itachi Uchiha to be removed from the KOS list and be brought back to the village, not as a rouge, but as a Konohagakure Ninja," I say.

"I second that motion," Jace says simply.

"Why should we do that?" Ken asked.

"Itachi Uchiha was FORCED into choosing between his family and friends or the village because of Danzo, he deserves a second chance and to be with Sasuke again," I say with a bit of anger.

"All in favour of allowing Itachi Uchiha back into our ranks say 'I'," Ken said.

A few moments later, there were a total of 16 of the 20 people at the meeting who were for Itachi returning.

"Alright, we will set up a search party for Itachi tomorrow and tell him the good news, might as well tell the Hokage as well," Ken said. "Meeting is adjourned!"

Everyone slowly gets up and leaves, Jace and I were the last ones to leave the building. 

"We are staying at the Uchiha compound with Sasuke if that is alright with you..." I say quietly.

"Fine by me, I guess, how did Sasuke react when he saw you?" Jace said.

"Surprised and pissed at the same time," I say simply.

"I see... well, he does have to right to be, he found out that his brother's friends survived the massacre," Jace says coldly.

"True enough, at least he knows that we lived, right?" I ask.

"Right, do you think it's likely that Sara survived? Come to think of it, I didn't see her at that meeting for the raid," Jace says simply.

"Maybe, but who knows, right?" I say.

"Right, let's get home, we have a shit ton of explaining to Sasuke,"

"Alright, race ya there!" I yell and start running to the compound.

In that moment, I knew we could live here in peace once more.

Unkown Person's P.O.V.

"Is it ready to use against them yet?"

"Not quite, my lord, not quite, it should be ready for the next Genin Exams."

"What are you going to call it?"

"Magnus. Magnus Joo."

"Isn't that his original name?"

"Might as well keep his name, I like it a lot, my lord," *smirks*

"Very well, just make sure he is in tip-top shape for the Genin Exams, got it?"

"Understood my Lord, but are you sure you want to use one of the possible Joo clan members in the Genin exams?"

"I am quite sure that we use 'him,' we need to test 'him' to see if he can handle a fight against some Genin."

"Understood my Lord."

"He is also to be a.... temporary spy.... until another Joo suddenly appears, or we get the younger Uchiha."

"That is his... purpose... but he can easily change that if he wishes to join with the Leaf."

"Does it erase his memories of him being here?"

"It should, but I'm not 100% sure, if it doesn't, then we are screwed and he could easily tell the leaf our... plans for destruction, which wouldn't be good on our end."

"Very true, you better hope it works or else, your blood will be spread through these halls, do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes my Lord! I will take my leave now."