Chapter 8

Recap:

"Is it ready to use against them yet?"

"Not quite, my lord, not quite, it should be ready for the next Genin Exams."

"What are you going to call it?"

"Magnus. Magnus Joo."

"Isn't that his original name?"

"Might as well keep his name, I like it a lot, my lord," *smirks*

"Very well, just make sure he is in tip-top shape for the Genin Exams, got it?"

"Understood my Lord, but are you sure you want to use one of the possibly only Joo clan member in the Genin exams? "

"I am quite sure that we use 'him,' we need to test 'him' to see if he can handle a fight against some Genin."

"Understood my Lord."

"He is also to be a.... temporary spy.... until another Joo suddenly appears, or we get the younger Uchiha."

"That is his... purpose... but he can easily change that if he wishes to join with the Leaf."

"Does it erase his memories of him being here?"

"It should, but I'm not 100% sure, if it doesn't, then we are screwed and he could easily tell the leaf our... plans for destruction, which wouldn't be good on our end."

"Very true, you better hope it works or else, your blood will be spread through these halls, do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes my Lord! I will take my leave now."

------------------------

Jason's P.O.V.

Present Day 5 days before the Genin Exam

I was walking around my old home, everything looked so... different... but it was a good different. I have to figure out what I am going to do, I want to stay in the Leaf but Jace does not... he does not trust anyone in the Leaf after what they have done to our family. I had to BEG him to stay, I gave him one good reason for us to stay and he immediately said yes. I told him I want to spend time with Sasuke, try and jog his memories of us when we were younger. I think Itachi might have put some kind of genjustu on Sasuke after he killed everyone, well, almost everyone.

I have no idea why Itachi would put a genjustu like that on Sasuke, he probably didn't want him finding out we were alive or something, but who knows. I might try and break the genjustu if it is one. Any who, my plan was to do some grocery shopping, cause let me tell you, the cabinets were BARE, no food in them whatsoever. But, of course, I ran into some old friends of mine and I kinda got.... distracted. We ended up going to a bunch of other places and basically caught up. Once I was finally home, I put the groceries in the kitchen and started looking for Sasuke.

I find him in the living sitting on the couch eating some fried tomatoes or something like that. I smile at the boy and walk into the kitchen and start putting the groceries away. God, tomorrow is gonna get hetic.