Chapter 5

Jason's dreamscape 

Everything around Jason was pitch black.  No light what so ever.  Water suddenly came crashing in from all directions.  He then suddenly appeared in front of what appeared to be Kumogakure, but it was in ruins.  Jason then looked up at where the moon/sun should be, to see on the face of it was a crimson moon that looks like a type of Sharingan.   Jason then heard someone yell from far away.

"May the crimson Sharingan moon fall upon us once more as we all join in the infinite Tsukuyomi!!"

Slowly, everybody around Jason was being wrapped up in what looked like paper. Until he was the last one to stand.

In reality

Jason's P.O.V.

I jerked awake from that nightmare, which I haven't seen since the night after the massacre. I look at my clock beside me quickly. 5 in the morning, great... I slowly get out of my bed. I then take a quick shower and refill all of my pouches. I finally go to my hidden weapons safe and take out my katana.  The handle of it is gold and crimson, and the blade was also crimson with specks of gold.  It also had a Sharingan in the bottom of the handle, which I only use in emergencies. I also grabbed my war axe, it is the same colour as my katana and had a little spike in between the two blades of the axe. I quickly eat some toast and run out the door to train for a few hours. Jace and I have to go to the Anbu commity today and we have to be there by noon.

I go to my hidden training grounds, only Lord Raikage and I know about this training ground. I mostly wanted to touch upon some justu's and make some new ones as well before Jace and I leave for Konoha. I also sent a notice to the Hokage that I wish to speak to Sasuke. I needed more information on the massacre and in order to do so, I had to talk to the person who knows who did it. Hell, Jace and I don't even know what happened that night.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have all 5 chakra natures and a special one, known as Dark style. I found out I had Dark style during an ambush with some bandits and they just suddenly dropped dead. In place of those dead bodies were dark figures that slowly turned to dust. I called that justu Dark Style: Obliterate. The justu rips the dark side of a person soul and kills that person instantly leaving that person dark side for me to absorb if I want to. The more dark souls I take, the more powerful my dark style is. I have managed to make a ball of darkness that is like the Chidori and Rasengan combined. That the justu I want to perfect at the moment. I activate Dark Rasendori and run towards a dummy. As soon as my justu touched the dummy it was sucked into the justu, just like I wanted it to. The dummy came back a few moments later, the only difference is that the dummy was missing the top half. Perfect.

I touch up a few more justu's and leave the training ground. I have to meet Jace at the North Gate now. He doesn't know what I am planning, and I would like it to stay like that.

~Time Skip. At the North Gate~

Still Jason's P.O.V.

I show up at the North Gate at 7 in the morning. Almost everyone is still asleep, other than Jace and I. Jace shows up 15 minutes later.

"Your early, as always," Jace says with a bit of anger in his voice.

"Well, I want to be there before the comity starts, I have other things to do in Konoha," I say coldly.

"Well, let's get going then before we are late, it does take us half an hour to get there,"

"Actually I was thinking of using my Shadow Travel justu this time around, if you are alright with that," I tell Jace.

"Fine, did you bring a bucket?" he asks me.

"Yes, I did," I say as I pull the bucket out. "Let's get going."

I grab his wrist and make a few single-handed signs and we instantly vanish in a cloud of black smoke.

~At Konohagakure's main gates~

We appear at the gates of the Hidden Leaf, and I toss Jace the bucket just as he threw up his breakfast... I will never understand why he gets sick after using that justu.

After Jace was done throwing up, we walked through the gates of the Hidden Leaf.

"Whats your business here?" the guard at the gate asked.

"We are here for the Anbu comity," I tell them. "I am also here to see someone," I whispered to them.

"R-right, go see the Hokage, he will give you directions," the guard said.

"Thank you," I say and we walk to the Kage building.

"It's been way too long since we were last here, don't you agree?" Jace said calmly.

I just simply nod. 'You go find a hotel, I got to talk to the Hokage about somethings, alright?" I tell him.

"Fine by me, I guess."

I start walking to the Kage building slowly, trying to take everything about my home as I can. I have been thinking of coming back, but never actually carried out with my plan. Jace wouldn't allow me to go back after what Danzo did to our family. The moment I see Danzo, I will not hesitate to kill him. But I need the Hokage's permission to do so. Let's hope he will let me do so. I was brought back to reality when someone bumped into me.

"Sasuke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, it took me so long to write this out, I have been worrying about my new SAO fan-fic, my friend is taking her sweet time writing it so I haven't had much time to work on this, and other stories I have been writing. I also almost ran out of ideas for this story. But the thing that is taking most of my time up is my internet is currently crap and school.... yeah, I have had a whole lot of school work to catch up on.... I will try to update as much as I can! Until next time :)

~bobbyjoesr~