Chapter 4

Jason's P.O.V. 

The day before the Anbu Comity

I was doing some paperwork when I heard a knock on my door

"Come in," I said calmly.

The door opened very slowly, revealing Jace and Mei. What took them so long to get here?

"I see you finally decided to show up," I say coldly.

"Sorry, we have been training non-stop for some time now..." Jace said calmly.

"Lets cut to the chase, Mei, I am promoting you to the Anbu Assassination Corp, Jace, I am promoting you to Successor/Co-leader, understood?" I tell them coldly but calmly.

"Yes, sir!" Mei said proudly. He is going to make the perfect assassin for our group.

"Mei you are dismissed," I tell him. Mei quickly bows and leaves.

Jace was staring at me the entire time.

"You put the kid in the assassination corp?!" He hissed.

"What of it? He is perfect assassin material!" I hiss back.

"He is not mentally ready for that shit! I have seen what has happened in that corp, hell I still have nightmares about that one damn mission," he semi-screamed.

"You are excused, your office is ready for you, and you already have mountains of paperwork to do," I tell him coldly. "Also we are going to Konoha to the Anbu Commity, we are leaving at exactly 7:00 am, understood?"

"Understood, sir," he said coldly.

"Dismissed."

He bowed and left my office.

I quickly finished up my paperwork and went home to pack for tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to a long ass day... but I don't care, I finally get to see how much little Sasuke has grown up, and he's probably not going to be happy to see me or Jace, considering we were friends with Itachi. I wonder if he still remembers us. Probably not.