Chapter 2

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Four days later

I was walking back to the compound, I got some new weapons that I wanted to show Itachi. When I got to the entrance of the compound, I smelt blood and a lot of it. The moment I entered the compound I see all of my family laying on the ground... dead. I started to run. I needed answers. So I ran home to see if my parents were still alive. Every corner I turn I see more of my clan dead. I closed my eyes so I could see them and their pained expressions.

I finally get to my house, I walked in slowly. I slowly walked through my house, I looked through of the rooms until I see him. Standing behind my parents. I walk into the room. Itachi sliced through my parents in half and I screamed. Tears started to flow. Itachi vanished and I ran after him.

He was just about to leave.

"Why did you kill the entire clan?!" I screamed at him.

He turned around and flashed in front of me. He grabbed me by the collar.

"Grow as much hatred as you can, and when you have the same eyes as me, then come and fight me," he harshly whispered.

Everything slowly turned black. I hated him.

Itachi's P.O.V. *Before Sasuke comes back*

As soon as I walked through the gates from another mission, I killed one of my fellow clan members. One tear falls. I kill 4 more. 4 more tears fall. 10 more. More tears fall. I almost killed all of the Uchiha members, the last three were my parents and Sasuke. I can't kill Sasuke, and I know that for a fact. He needs to live a happy life for now. I walk into my house and my parents are sitting in the living room.

"The time has come, huh, Itachi?" My father asks

"Afraid so, I hope you will forgive me," I tell them.

"We will always forgive you Itachi," my mother says with a smile.

"We are proud of you, make sure Sasuke lives a happy life," my father said.

I closed my eyes and quickly killed them. I feel the tears fall down my face. I have to let Danzo know that the mission is complete, I also have to tell Lord Third something important as well.

I leave the house, and I left the clan that I swore to protect.

I'm, sorry, Sasuke," I think to myself before leaving his limp body there on the ground, at least Jason, Jace and Minxie are safe.

Jason's P.O.V.

Jace and I were coming home from our mission that Itachi assigned us. The first thing we see from our home was smoke. We started to run to see what happened and when we reached the entrance to our home we see Sasuke laying on the ground passed out. I picked him up and Jace and I ran to the Hidden Leaf as fast as we could. We had to tell Lord Third what has happened today and see if he knows what has happened to our home.