|Two|

Clarke's POV

With a smile I place the last pancake on the towering stack of others. I woke up at about six and couldn't go back to sleep. So after prying myself from Mason's muscular arms, I went downstairs and made breakfast.

I hear a groan and the shuffling of feet while I'm mixing up some cream cheese mix. I turn around to see a very sleepy Mason. Morning Mason has always been my favorite Mason. Messy hair, sleepy eyes and pouting lips. I smile putting the mixing bowl down and walk over to him wrapping my arms around his lean yet muscular torso, "good morning." I smile pecking his lips.

"You woke up early again." He mumbles sleepily wrapping his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Come back to bed." He mumbles into my neck tickling me. "But I'm not tired, and I made breakfast." I point my thumb over my shoulder.

Mason breathily chuckles into my neck, "such a busy body." He teases reaching his large, warm hands behind me to slowly rub my back through his gigantic shirt that I wore to bed.

"Please angel? You don't have to sleep, just come back for me? You know I can't sleep without you in my arms." He runs his nose up my cheek.

I place my hands on his shoulders and kiss his cheek, "Okay but let me put the cream cheese in the fridge." I grab the bowl and put some wrap on the top, setting it in the fridge. I turn back around to face Mason's tee shirt covered chest. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and carries me out of the kitchen, sniffing my hair. I giggle as we pass Dylan who is practically hanging off the couch and Victor who is holding Dylan's foot to his chest.

Upon entering our room Mason closes and locks the door. He gently lays me down immediately changing over to his angel form, wrapping his wings around me while sleepily tracing my collar bone. "I needed to hold you with my wings." He mumbles with closed eyes.

I move my head under his chin, snuggling closer as Mason just holds me, "Go to sleep love."

____________________

"Hey that was mine!" Dylan whines when Victor takes the last pancake. "Oh this one?" Victor sarcastically asks while shoveling food into his mouth.

I smile and lean onto Mason's large shoulder. At about nine we woke up and found both boys in the kitchen starting on the breakfast I had prepared.

"What are you guys doing today?" Mason takes a drink of his coffee. "I'm going to see Max for awhile before I go back to campus." Dylan pokes at his fruit. "Yeah me too." Victor nods finishing his food.

After graduating high school Dylan and Victor went to college together and even managed to share the same dorm. And campus is only an hour away so they come over every weekend. Since Victor's dad left we're the only family he has.

After breakfast the boys left to spend some time with Max. "Bye guys!" I shout out the door waving. When they are out of sight I close the door and lean against it. Mason stands across from me, still looking adorably sleepy.

"You look so adorable." I turn my face into my shoulder but still hold eye contact.

An amused smile comes across his face as he tilts his head, "Is that so?"

I nod smiling up at him as he slowly steps closer. I place my hands delicately on his hips, sweat pants hanging low on them. Mason places his hands on either side of my head leaning on the door, "And what exactly makes me adorable?" His breath fans across my face.

"Just you being sleepy, the messy hair, cute eyes, you just look adorable." I shrug.

"Well I think you look truly adorable all the time." He lightly kisses my lips. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck in a hug while his arms fall to my waist.

"And I think you'll look just darling when your stomach swells with our baby." He bends down lifting my shirt up, laying a sweet kiss to my tummy.

Mason nuzzles his face into my abdomen sighing in content, "I can't wait."

____________________

Arriving at work Mason opens the door for me as we walk in together.

"Good morning Nancy." I smile at the lady who works at the front desk, a really sweet lady in her sixties. We step into the elevator and press the tenth floor. Mason wraps his arm around my waist as I take the time to look my handsome husband over. His fitted white dress shirt contrasts his black dress pants with his nice tie, which is black as well.

"Stop staring." He whispers with a cheeky smirk. I elbow him in the gut causing him to bend slightly as the doors slide open. I walk forward, down the hall and into our office, Mason close behind.

He locks the door pushing me against it, "that wasn't very nice angel." He whispers, nose against my cheek. "If you only knew what you do to me." He closes his eyes moving his mouth to find mine.

He almost groans when a knock is heard on the door. He leans down to my ear and breathily chuckles, "looks like everything is turning into a cock block."

We move from the door as he straightens his shirt out before opening it. "Delivery for a, Peterson?" The delivery boy raises a brow looking at the box, "Thats me." Mason states taking the box and closing the door.

He reads the top of the box with a neutral face but it quickly flashes rage. As soon as it's there it's gone. "What is it?" I question stepping closer.

"N-nothing." He smiles nervously at me taking a step back, "I have something I have to take care of, I'll be back in a minute." He kisses my cheek heading out the door leaving me confused.

"What in the world?"

What do you guys think it is?