|Three|

Clarke's POV

I snuggle farther into Mason with a yawn as we watch this boring movie. Today was a rough day at work and I'm glad we have tomorrow off.

"I think my little kitty cat is tired." Mason smiles twirling a piece of my hair between his fingers.

"Kitty cat? Where'd that come from?" I chuckle raising an eyebrow at him. "You act like a cat sometimes." He shrugs pulling me closer.

"When do I act like a cat?" I pull away slightly giving him an incredulous look.

"I don't know." He groans exasperatedly trying to pull me back to him.

"Weirdo." I mumble as I'm squished to his chest, but Mason could care less. He calls me a cat but he's actually a giant teddy bear, so ha.

I close my eyes after a minute or so, slowly falling asleep. I suddenly feel a kiss being placed on my collar bone. I wiggle around getting comfortable again. Kisses soon start trailing up my neck to below my ear.

"Angel?" Mason breathes in my ear. I hum in response keeping my eyes closed.

"Can I make love to you?" My heart rate picks up as I open my eyes and look up to see him looking hesitant.

I snake my hands up into his hair and gently kiss his lips, "Of course Mason." I give him a lazy smile. He grins pecking my lips again while picking me up. He rushes up the stairs into our bedroom, kissing me the whole way.

He lays me down on our bed and lays on top of me breathing heavily. Leaning back on his knees he pulls his shirt off, then reaches for mine as well. Mason's eyes almost pop out when he realizes I'm not wearing a bra.

I lace my fingers through his hair and bring his face up to mine, his lips move sensually against mine, causing my toes to curl.

"Are you ready angel? Are you ready to make a baby?" He gently asks pulling my pants down. I smile up at him as he comes back to hovering over me, he ghosts his fingertips over my hipbone causing goosebumps to appear all over my flesh in excitement. "There's no other person in this whole world that I would rather have a baby with than you, Mason. I'm ready, I'm so ready." I kiss him as I feel his tip running down to my center. I whimper against his mouth breaking the kiss.

Leaning his forehead against mine, Mason looks deeply into my eyes, nothing but pure love shining in his golden orbs, "I love you." He breathes connecting us as one.

____________________

Dusting off my jeans I stand up with my hands on my hips, admiring the flower bed I just planted. A drop of water hits my face making me look up at the cloudy sky. I love rain, that's one of the great things about spring.

I close my eyes and inhale deeply through my nose, enjoying the smell that comes right before a storm.

I hear the doorbell ring inside the house and sprint to the back door. I run through the house to the front door and open it.

"Hey sweetheart." Dad smiles, "it's not a bad time to come is it? We didn't mean to just drop by uninvited like this." He chuckles.

"Oh no, you both are always welcome." I smile. Dad leans in giving me a hug. "Are you sure you wanna do that? I just got done playing in the dirt." I laugh holding my dusty shirt out for him to see.

"Oh dear you know I love working on flower gardens as much as the next girl, and your father here is dirty all the time anyways." Ellie teases elbowing dad before leaning over and hugging me too.

When dad let me meet his girlfriend Ellie, we hit it off immediately. I had never even thought about having a garden until she showed me hers and agreed to help me start mine. After that I kept planting more and more. Dad eventually proposed and now they are engaged, their wedding is still being planned.

"Come on in! Don't want you guys to get wet." I step aside so they can come in as it starts pouring.

They step in, dad holding Ellie's shoulders, gently guiding her. She smiles up at him as he looks down at her in adoration. I'm so glad dad has found his match.

The back door slams shut as a soaking wet Mason stomps in. "Where were you?" I place my hand over my mouth to hold my giggles in.

"Nowhere important Angel." He places his hand on the side of my face, laying a kiss on my head. I furrow my brows at him, "Excuse me but I'm going to go take a shower." He smiles at our guests and heads up the stairs. Dad slaps his shoulder as he goes by.

"I don't mean to bother you dear, but I was wondering if I could run some ideas by you for the wedding?" Ellie bites her lip trying to hold in her excitement.

I laugh guiding us all towards the kitchen, "Of course! I would love to know what you're planning."

I fix a pot of coffee, knowing my dad loves it, while Ellie goes over her ideas for colors, cake, dresses and everything else involved with a wedding.

"Ooh! That ones beautiful!" I point towards the white dress with the sweetheart neckline.

"I was thinking that too!" She giggles. I feel warmth surrounding me and muscular arms wrap around my waist. Mason buries his nose in my hair inhaling deeply. I turn around hugging him back laying my head on his chest.

After a moment I try to pull away because of our guests but Mason keeps ahold on me, so I just spin back around. I look up at Ellie who has a knowing smile on her face. "What?" I question wide eyed.

"Oh nothing dear, you two are just so adorable." She giggles like a schoolgirl. I look up at Mason to see him smiling down at me with adoration. I blush and look down, I can feel Mason's chest move as he chuckles pulling me tighter against him.

After Dad and Ellie leave I head towards the kitchen to fix dinner. I offered that they stay and have Alfredo with us but they politely declined saying they already have dinner reservations. Apparently Dad is quite the charmer.

I start on the sauce as Mason boils the pasta. "I thought you were inside while I was gardening?" I question, not taking my eyes from the sauce.

"Nope." He pops the p. I can hear the smirk in in his voice as he drains the pasta. I don't want to pry but I'm really wondering what he was doing.

A knock is heard at the door, "Who could that be?" I think aloud as Mason drys his hands walking off to the door out of sight.

After a few minutes he returns not saying a word, getting back to work. "Who was at the door?" I slice the chicken. "Wrong address."

I don't know what it is but something deep down inside of me tells me he's lying.