Soon To Be Urs!!

Ever charming beauty was her's.A lady with her head high..straight and stern was her nature from the blood.Loved by everyone, for her cuteness..none can resist, the her..one smile of her you're so dead.She is like far fetch star, none can own her except the sky himself..where she belongs.

And there seated a man with perfect physic, every girls dream boy, he is..reserved was his nature..not that he was born reserved but his past brought that coldness in him..he was flirty..a big time flirty..but he touched none nor any could touch him ..he was women man..with great heart, yet that is broken into pieces..yet that asshole deserved that broken pieces for himself..giggled his mind and soul..he face palmed at his own ranting..

Welcomed his only present and future, but was he getting same..ahem..ahem..not really.

Hey..a sweet voice disturbed his past thoughts as he closed his wallet, where his entire life stood even today.

Hi..Ms. he greeted her back..not before once checking her from top to bottom..the girl in front of him is another name epitome..a beauty which can be cherished only by him..he gave his grin smirk to her, which she conveniently shrugged..attention is just a name, which she is born with..

Can we talk about the purpose?? a stern question..that was she, every time..where he loosened up his blazer sat comfortably pouring brand new whisky..the way he likes..the way she hates..the smell what she hates in the universe..is what he loves the most..a two different people coming together to become one..does that even possible..uff! who knows.

Yes, Murthy..he said in a cold voice, which had huskiness over powered in it..making her feel little uncomfortable..yet she covered it immediately but not before he noticing it..while he bit his lower lips..a girl sitting in front of him can be affected him, what more he needs.

Do u really want to Marry me, Mr Malhotra? if he is cold, she has upper hand in that coldness..he looked his glass than the girl, in front of him..as he forwarded his hand for a dance, all her senses wanted to deny the offer, yet his eyes had the capacity to take an yes from her.

Shall we, Soon To be Mrs Manik Malhotra..she got her answer..there was no turning back..now she can't back out..neither him..it was life time commitment they gonna step in..are they ready for it?

He held her possessively, while she clad her hands around his neck to feel him..her eyes locked with him..he was still mystery to her, the way she was for him..they said an yes for their parents will..if not marriage and them is still not their business..poles apart are they..yet held the ends of each other like no one..

He guided her, she followed him..with the same intensity as if they are finding themselves in each other arms..all they found was protectiveness and warmth of solace..that's all they both needed in life..a partner, who gives peace to each other.

There whole world's trance was broken by huge applause, which made them look everywhere except them..there stood their family with the glee of happiness..they got their answer..and it was yes from their kids..while everyone gave cheeky smile to them.

I'm so happy for u..Nandini's dad, Raman kissed on top of her hairs, saying his happiness to his daughter..while she just passed a smile to him..Manik gave admiring look to them..as he was dashed by his only small brother, Cabir..who made Manik to think over the decision about Marriage..that to with Nandini Murthy, a stubborn head..

I'm so happy Nandu..Cabir hugged her tighter in happiness, while family adorned the duo..Manik just walked back to his table with his whisky glass..seeing the family getting happy, while he held his wallet looking at the picture..which adorns the most..where he is stuck even today.

Uff..finally..like finally Manik Malhotra is getting Married..his family shouted near his ears as he smoothly closed his wallet without any getting notice of it..he had a secret..which is closed in that wallet..where he could hear, Nandini's father announcing their marriage to the crowd, while Manik looked at Nandini..she was smiling as usual with her mother..Nandini Murthy's only friend..who could bear with her straight forwardness..which none could bear..how he gonna deal with this women? he huffed a breath for life..he landed himself..he cursed under breath..what shit he got into..but he can't help now..none can..he called for it..didn't he?

So, any specific wishes for ur marriage, Nandini..Manik's dad asked her as they sat for family dinner in Murthy's lawn after the party..while she nodded negatively..where family started giving their ideas for Manan wedding.

A white beach wedding is what I need.Manik raised his tone in between the family..sharp yet clear with his wishes..which made others raise their eye brow..the man, who never wanted wedding had wedding wishes..can someone explain what's happening there..was the question of each Malhotra..yet he concentrated on his plate and not forget his love whisky, which he poured more into his glass, much to irritation of his soon to be beloved..

Any specific beach?? Ishitha, Nandini's mom raised her voice as any of his family not ready to get out of shock, which Manik Malhotra gave.

Maldives, it is..he looked straight and answered..while family looked him without blinking their eye lids..this was going to be hell shock for life.

Anything more, u wanna add?? Raman question as he felt Raj a useless for time being..to ask anything from his son.

I want a simple wedding with loved ones.Manik excused himself from there not before picking up his bottle of whisky..where Nandini gave the last look to him as she sat eating unaffected..while family gaped at soon to be a couple..how on the earth this two gonna live? was their question.

Two strong heads.Two different people..will this marriage even work?? the question marks all over.

but who knows, what stored for the future.