Our Teenage Love

She sat on my lap in her

loose t-shirt and pajamas.

After hours of talking,

she fell asleep, 

and

I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER!!

He blushed at the memory of theirs holding her in his arms at their 25th year of marriage.

##

Can mornings being like this, I mean to cute and warmth at the same time. Is all Manik wished, as he saw the banter of mother and daughter, which they were doing while they were sitting on his lap? All he did is to smile like a stupid, grinning like a teenager. If you ask they looked like an adorable picture perfect family.

How can you kiss on my husband's lips? Nandini argued with her five-year-old daughter, who in return grinned and peaked Manik's lip again, who laughed at her gesture, which he is enjoying like an hour, from the time he woke from his sleep, thanks to his beauties again, who woke him up with their sweet little banter.

Like this. She kissed his lips again, he grinned goofily at Nandini, who moaned in annoyance to her little world, who loved to annoy her to no end.

Manik!! she whined like a kid and took his lips longer into her mouth to erase the trace of any touch on his lips. It solely her's not anyone's. Call her possessive or obsessive. She accepts it. Because if it is her's, trust me none should touch hers'. It flowed in her veins more than her blood.

Where Ruhi pouted adorably and about to seek a revenge for that from Nandini but she backed out seeing Manik's gesture to stop. Not that he loves to annoy Nandini but he learned one thing in life never to play with Nandini's emotions no matter what when it is him. You'll pay high. And whomever it is, it never matters. She is very much sensitive about the same. He is most sensitive part of her life. He will always be.

Hogaya dono ka. Ab chalo ready hojau. Manik ordered them, he kicked both of them from the bed, as he slept happily alone in bed. He smiled like a child feeling soft blankets, which he pulled on himself. C'mon who gonna question Owner. will you?

##

Ruhi, Are you ready? Nandini shouted getting inside Murthy Mansion, while rest looked with a smile, she greeted back, except for her mother and her brother ASR. She completely ignored them. As she plated herself some food prepared by Khushi and Lisa, who joined her talking about random gossips, while Cabir left for office early to meet Aryaman. Where the Owner slept peacefully in his bed, all for himself.

Coming Nandu. Ruhi climbed downstairs to reach Nandini, while she nodded her head. As she promised her daughter to drop her to the school, which she happily accepted. 

Are you dropping Ruhi? Ishitha asked her worriedly. 

Yes. Nandini gave an uninterested look to her, as she took her baby in her arms, while before leaving Ruhi kissed Khushi's cheek, who never want to lose Ruhi, where Nandini let her be. She really saw that crave of becoming a mother in Khushi's eyes. And she always proved herself to be the best mother to Ruhi. No doubt in it at all.

Where another side, Lisa is helping Khushi to become a mother with new technologies. Much to a sigh of everyone. Something Khushi always craved for. To have her own child. From her own womb. Is all she is asking for God. Hope God gives what she deserves, So were others.