After the storm

His Love

roared louder than 

Her Demons.

###

I want to meet Twinkle. Is the first thing came out of Manik's mouth, when he got his conscious back after one complete day of the incident. He really didn't care, that he was is worst condition hours before or he went through worst to save his daughter or his brother or the fact he had been in operation theatre for hours struggling through his wounds, which hurt him like a bitch. He wanted nothing but his wife. That's all. He can go through any demons or worst to get to see her at the moment.

Kira nodded her head for him, who gathered the courage to enter ICU when the doctors announced they can meet him. Though everyone breathed a relief that Manik was fine. But none couldn't have the courage to see him like that, all hurt and struggling. 

Are you fine doc? Kira had tears in her eyes seeing him like this, where he slept on his stomach for not hurt himself more. There were many stitches and wounds, which needed to be healed.

I'm fine Kira. Please stop crying. Manik had closed his eyes, he was really not fine. His wounds were hurting like anything. But he really didn't want Kira to know his pain. She is very sensitive and not forget, her love for him. He knows it too well, but he kept a safe distance from her not giving any signals to hurt more. Where she knows her limit better than any. If not she would've not come this long with Manik. She can't lose her friend just because of her love. Her love was mature enough to know. He was not her's. 

I'm trying. But not happening. She sat on the stool beside him. Manik opened his eyes and tilted his head towards her.

Okay, see I'm safe. You did appoint the best doctor for me so that I get fine soon. Now that I'm fine. You should stop crying like a baby, you look awful. She glared him back, he never addressed any women awful in his entire life. And she knows this too well.

Okay, Sorry. Please stop crying. It was getting to his nerves, he likes smiling and blushing Kira. Definitely not vulnerable Kira. Who do wonders to keep him calm being his friend when he had none friend around him, when he lost trust in friendship and love, she was there for him? And he can never bear to see her like this.

She rubbed her tears and held his right in her's.

Do I get someone, like you!! She countered him like never before. He gazed at her.

No. You won't get someone like me. But definitely, someone who deserves you. Who loves you a lot and keep you happy forever like my Nandini. Manik assured her holding her hands tightly in his. He can never let this girl break her heart. She had a beautiful heart and a beautiful heart deserves the best kind of love, which is only preserved for them.

Are you sure? She rubbed her running tears. She was letting him go finally, to find someone who loves her. She knows she deserves a love for herself, just like Manik.

Very, Beautiful. Manik gave his flirty smile to her with dimple plopping out making him look more handsome and epitome. Even an accident couldn't take his charm. He owned every name of charm in his name. 

Thank you, handsome. I'll send your wife. I'm sure, she is strong enough by now to come and meet you. Kira patted his cheeks affectionately. If you ask it was one wonderful heartbreak. Where smile tagged to lips than a whimper of losing love. Where their relationship was indeed different. They were different.