Let's fall in LOVE again

He whispered his fear- I'm falling down

She whispered back- I'll catch you.

He smiled at her seeing the scratch book of memories in his 80's with her besides.

She kept her words. She held him like always. And here they are.

Somethings are meant to happen more than forever!

##

You haven't slept the whole night, Manik? Daan asked him, who was hopelessly looking at Ruhi and Nandini, who he made sleep next to each other. He feared to lose them, he wanted to live the moment, he didn't want to waste a single second by sleeping but take their whole in his eyes. Until his heart is filled with their picture.

Manik didn't reply but just kept looking at them, ruffling their hairs, kissing their hands and foreheads often. He was still not satisfied with anything. He knew what he was feeling at the moment won't last long. It's a matter of few minutes until they wake up. He doesn't have more time with them.

Hope, Manik. Just hope that everything will be fine. Daan said kneeling in front of him, Manik chuckled at him sarcastically. 

Hope? ese words bhi hothe hai, kyu? He asked him back, Manik admitted his failure because he knew, his decision failed him again. 

Manik?? Daan wanted to say something.

Doc! he heard from Kira, who entered in stating an emergency of Aliya, he need to help her, not to sulk on his life. He knew that he has much more time to cry on that.

He picked up Ruhi in his arms, he kissed Nandini's head affectionately. He all prayed at the moment was her well-being nothing more.

Take care of her. Manik said before leaving the room with sleeping Ruhi, looking at the sleepy Nandini one last time. He moved out.

How is she? 

Is she fine?

Everyone bombarded questions at him, he didn't answer any, but made his way to his penthouse, to make his daughter sleep peacefully without tension. ASR tried to pick her up in his arms, but she didn't budge to get out of his arms, which surprised everyone, except ASR, who didn't like the scene a bit.

Manik tucked her to the bed, with a pleasant kiss and not before keeping her teddy near her chest, as he made his way to other ICU, where Aliya was suffering to breathe normally. 

##

I hope she wakes up as Nandini only. Daan was saying to Lisa, but everyone heard it as they were inside Nandini's ICU, now.

I hope too. None here wants Twinkle to wake up just because of The Nandini Malhotra, they know is the best part of that old Nandini lies just in Nandini Malhotra, not in Twinkle. But they forgot Twinkle is the person, where Nandini Malhotra lives. Whatever it may be if Nandini needs to be there, they need to accept Twinkle too. They forgot that. They truly did.

Nandini was gaining her consciousness, the coldness was hitting everyone's face, not because of AC in the room but because the air said something to them, it chilled down everyone over there. Mostly Ishitha, who couldn't cop up with things happening around her. Where this scene was no new to any. This was their second time if you ask them.

Umm.. Nandini was frowning often, she was having images running in her mind, she was trying to collect them back. She was putting her cent percent to gain them.