Wedding

Everything around was called perfect.Perfection was the name for Manik Malhotra.he walked downstairs with his own aura..not forget his attire..he looked, perfect greek god in white kurta for his haldi. 

A small smile on his lips, a twinkle in his eyes said more than his words could say any. He was introvert, he hides his feelings behind the mask. Reading it needs whole eternity for a person. but the only person can read him. And he is very fortunate to have that person in his life.

While he was made to sit in mid, among all. To apply haldi to the arrogant bastard, who was sulking around looking at the yellow paste., he himself called for it, as he nodded yes, for other Indian traditional marriage stuff as he got his wish done for his marriage. Yes, they were in Maldives, the way he wished for his marriage. And elderly Malhotra's want traditional stuff behind Catholic wedding. And here they are taking revenge for same, as they know how Manik hates such things. But he didn't have an option but to follow.

Whereas for Malhotra's, it's still a shock. The Manik Malhotra agreed to marry. that too most curt Nandini Murthy. What's wrong none knew? While Neyonika was going to faint when he actually asked for a beach wedding. she really doubted her son's sane brain at very moment..he definitely needed a doctor help is all she said to her dear husband Suyyash, who excitedly nodded his head for same as it is very rare Neyonika agreeing his words. Manik is insane, he needed a doctor is all Cabir said worriedly for weeks running behind Dr. Manik Malhotra, the famous oncologist of India. who gave damn to his crazy family, who was behind him. It was not new to him. because they never who was he actually. They can never know him.

While they played Holi instead of applying haldi in a proper manner. where he cursed each one of them for throwing haldi crazily on each other, which included him though..he sulked a bit and at the end, he joined his crazy family..he can never get the best family like them, they are the perfect family. Perfect Malhotra's with pure souls.

Suyash Malhotra great business tycoon with the great heart, while Neyonika Malhotra is a famous interior designer of Mumbai, they are blessing to their kids. They are more friends than parents to their kids, Ideal parents they are. while Cabir Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra empire, being the younger son of Malhotra's. best friend of Nandini from childhood and her business partner since she had returned from States.

Well coming to Manik Malhotra, the elder son of Malhotra's being heir of Malhotra's empire he chose to become Doctor as he wants to serve the needy..by the way, he has good knowledge about business too. well being called arrogant hulk by each one in family and friends, Manik is very kind and humble person, which is only seen, when he is in doctor avatar. He is a man of few words, and that few words can be remembered for years together for his meaningful talk, the only person can understand his silence, in fact, better than him. And god gifted him that person. he is really happy for that. he really does, and he does deserve that person.

##

What's your husband name, Mam? asked a girl who was applying mehndi to Nandini after her haldi, who had the smile of adoration seeing her parents dancing happily on the dance floor, holding each other's hand forever, that's what love is for her. She wants her love story exactly like her parents. Sorry better love story than them. Well, the Nandini Murthy do believe in love, only in the bottom of her heart, only she knows it..none.

And Nandini turned to mehndi artist, she smiled looking at the design, she was damn pleased by it, who says The Nandini Murthy have great love towards mehndi, which none know. Not even her mom, who she calls her best friend.

Manik. a deep husky voice, behind her ears, made her shiver as she turned to see him standing exactly behind her with his whiskey again. Looking absolutely human God in his green kurta, she puffed in annoyance seeing his glass again in his hand. how she hates it, how he loves it. No wonder they are different. sorry poles apart. yet they make the best pair of the world. The world should damn admit the fact.