TWINKLE

First love is the best love

But 

Last love is beyond!!

Oops! a word with embarrassment came out of Cabir's mouth, who entered Manan's room without knocking their door, making Manik groan, who was awake by few seconds, but he didn't heart to get out of bed as he was hell tired.

Manik opened his right eye to see, who it was, who dared to bark into wedding couple room without knock. He was literally pissed.

Cabir, have some manners. Damn it! Manik yelled at him as he covered Nandini properly with the quilt, because of her deep neck, her cleavage can be seen, but only for Manik, who was holding her still in his arms.

I didn't know, u people will have sex, even after having so much difference.Cabir had no percent of shame, Manik nodded his head in disbelief.

Cabir, stay in your limits. Manik warned him. As he picked up his shirt from the floor, which was he had thrown last night.

I will. But how was it? compare to other girls? Cabir mocked Manik, who immediately looked his face, but didn't say anything knowing people won't understand him. He tried to say who he was. But people always laughed at him saying him that is fake stories he cooks up, to show himself, good boy. So, he stopped explaining people. 

How was it, playboy? Cabir tried to irritate him, while Manik lost his temper.

Yes, I'm a playboy. I use girls for my desires, happy? now out of my room. Manik yelled at him. The word triggers him the most. 'The Playboy' had connections with his ugly past, which made him rough towards others.

Take it, easy man. As if it's not true. U are a playboy, U use girls. Cabir said as it was a matter of fact. As he heard same from childhood by others. So, he believes the same.

Cabir Malhotra, ask your mother to teach u some manners. what I do in my life is not your concern. I don't give u right to talk about my personal matter to u. Do u understand that? Manik's word echoed in the room, which made Nandini get up in fear, she blinked her eyes only to see Manik being fierce at Cabir. She immediately jumped from bed adjusting her dress.

What's happening boys? Nandini asked standing in front of them, holding her waist either side. Cabir looked her from top to bottom, she was fine just the way she gets up every day, Cabir knows it because he will be the one, who wakes her up every day. He felt sorry for being rude to Manik.

Ask your friend to knock the door next time, when he enters my room. Manik said rashly to Nandini as he walked to the bathroom, getting his clothes from his suitcase.  He left duo, to calm himself, His inner walls loosen up as tears rolled from his eyes. He smashed his left hand to the wall. No one believes him. No one.

He opened shower to let himself drench in water, making his heart cry, as words in his ears echoed again.

Your bloody player, who sleeps with every girl, who open pants for u.

He closed his eyes. His character was questioned every time. Just because he was a flirt with every girl. He accepts it, he used to flirt with every beautiful girl, but never dare to have a fling or sleep with any. Though he was in wrong track, he never crossed his limits of manners, which his grandparents thought him. The trauma of losing his grandparents made him feel loner, which attracted him to bad things, like getting into smoke, drinks. That's it. He was not a man to be blamed for such things because he didn't have people in his life, who will say what's right and what's wrong in his life. He grows up the way, his surrounding was in his boarding. There were many of his classmates who had lost their v card when they were in school. Where Manik stayed out of the gang as it never attracted him. But flirting with girls made him happy, it was for fun. Harmless flirt he was. Where each girl wants him in bed. But he stayed out of everything. He was living a good life with himself until he met ASR and Khushi in his college and then his girl in his last year of college. Life turned U-turn the man changed with so fine, u would be on cloud nine if he would be your boyfriend. he had boyfriend goals. That every girl wished. But every story has something called end, so were theirs. It was such stop that even makes Manik shiver to the core.