Expect the Unexpected

Daughter- Dad, I'm going to prom with my Date(with blushy smile)

Dad-(with loaded gun in his hand) I'm waiting for your Date(with an evil smile)

Daughter- still waiting for My Date (Years rolled, still waiting)

##

Manik you look hot and sexy as fucking when you are fully naked. Nandini commented wickedly in a whisper in her Bluetooth as she was in the meeting room, people are sitting in front of her, that didn't stop the horny in the girl. While Manik slapped his forehead as he threw a towel on his laptop, where he stood in boxer alone with his sculptured body, making her turn on more.

Pervert. Focus on your business meeting. I don't want someone saying me that my wife can get horny any time. Manik was annoyed from outside but inside he was smiling like a fool, even he didn't flirt with any girl like she does with him.

I will do that. If you do me the favor of throwing your boxer away from your almost nude body. She sharply gazed his boxer, he felt, he naked in front of her for a second before he fully gets annoyed of her flirt.

I feel you raping me through your eyes. He said sarcastically, while she gave devilish smile to her mac book and the presentation going on in front of her, which is done by ASR, thanks to hell no one was near her to heart or behind her, to see what assault she was doing with her husband.

I feel more than raping you beneath me in my mind. She admitted without a second thought, Manik felt covering himself in a sheet and never get naked in front of his wife. He mentally noted that, as he threw a glare at her. She licked her lips to say tempting wishes of her's to him. Manik would've passed out, not literally but acted like one. 

He had one hell-wife. He admitted it. 

While Nandini looked above the dark room, where the only source of light was from the projector, which ASR was dealing with presentation and other was Nandini's Mac book with Manik's half-naked presentation. sounds totally wicked.

The jerk has a great sense of business. Nandini whispered in her Bluetooth as ASR glared her for her unprofessionalism, but he was used to it now. She hates him, the way he hates her. From the day she had entered the business, He had been her rival. Vice versa. Because they had the same stubbornness to conquer the world business under their feet. They are competitors world knows it. They come under the same roof, will be headlines of tomorrow, which is definitely happening next day, with business gossip with extra masala. Both are hot-headed, Both are arrogant, One is bitch other one is a jerk. And they have a cold war. laughs the evil behind(the writer)

You admitted it. Manik popped up his head in shock from his closet, he didn't dare to come out without his boxer now. He really doesn't want her to eye rape him through her lusty eyes. He was scared of his dignity.

Yup. But I want the view. she eyes his upper body, which was popping out of the closet, he rolled his eyes as he went in to change in the closet. Not the dress, but definitely with boxer around his hip, which is barely standing on his waistline now.

He walked out closet removing the suit from the shopping bag, while he threw a cover on the bed, much to Nandini's annoyance, she loves to mess not to clean them, her husband better knows that she yelled mentally at him. But her husband loves when she cleans the mess he had done.With her annoying face.