Jealousy Gone Horribly Wrong (Analogical and Royality)

Ship: LoganxVirgil (Analogical) and PattonxRoman (Royality)
AU: None
Warnings: None
Requested by: No one
Plot: When Virgil and Roman start hanging out more, Patton and Logan get jealous and decide to get some seemingly harmless revenge, but everything goes horribly wrong.

~♧◇♡♤~♧◇♡♤~♧◇♡♤~

Logan wasn't sure what this feeling was, that burned inside his heart and twisted his stomach, and not in the normally good way. That was butterflies and a happy squeeze while he was with his boyfriend, this was painful and almost angry. He could ignore it most of the time, but the second he saw them together, his blood ran cold, his heart ignited in a bad way, and his organs twisted angrily, all in metaphorical ways of course. He had fought these emotions for two weeks and now he could no longer stand it, so he went to Patton for help, figuring he would be able to tell Logan what this feeling was.

"You feel it too?" The emotional man asked, seeming slightly shocked. Logan only nodded in response. "Thank god I'm not alone, they have seemed to be spending a lot of time together." Patton muttered, referring to Virgil and Roman, their boyfriends.

"But, I still don't know what this feeling is Pat. What is it? How do I get rid of it? I've been starting to avoid Virgil because of it." Logan was at a loss, he had no understanding of the feeling, but he did know he felt it when he was around Virgil and Roman.

Patton smiled sadly, "you're jealous Logan." Said trait took a minute to absorb the information, and it did make a lot of sense. The only thing he couldn't explain was why. He couldn't possibly think Virgil and Roman liked each other, Virgil was dating him for Pete sake, so he turned to Patton for explanation. "They probably aren't dating, because their not like that, but that's not going to stop you from feeling jealous. Virgil is spending all his time with Roman now it seems. So, rationally, you know that you're being irrational, but subconsciously, you can't help feeling like they might be, can't help worrying." They both sat in silence for a couple minutes, just thinking.

"How do I get rid of this feeling then? How do I make it stop? It is unpleasant, and I barely accept the emotions I already feel." Logan demanded.

Patton thought for a moment, "well, we could confront them, but that's not the best option, because that could end in either them laughing at us or admitting they are, in fact, dating despite us. We could ignore it and wait for it to just fade, but that could take a long time, considering it been about two weeks-"

"Two weeks, three days, six hours, and 38 minutes." Logan interrupted.

Patton stared at him a moment before shaking his head, "what ever. Point is, that's not a great option either." Another moment of silence passed before Patton suddenly spoke up again, "we could make them jealous!" Logan stared at him confused. "I mean, we could act really close and stuff and they'll get jealous, and if all goes right, they'll only pay attention to us for a couple weeks." Patton felt pretty proud of his idea, even if Logan seemed skeptical. After a lot of talking and planning, Patton not only convinced him to go along with the plan, but they had planned to implement it a couple days later.

~♧◇♡♤~

Meanwhile, Virgil and Roman sat on the couch talking. "Are you okay Virgil? You seem off?"

"I just... Have you seen either Logan or Patton today? I have yet to see either of them and I'm worried." Virgil knew he was being irrational, but being the embodiment of anxiety, he couldn't help but be jealous and anxious.

The prince thought for a moment, "no, I haven't actually. They are probably in their rooms, Logan's nose buried in a new book and Patton scrolling through pictures of cute dogs." Roman couldn't wipe the smile off his face at the image of Patton curled up in a blanket smiling widely at images of dogs.