Vows (Royality)

Ship: PattonxRoman (Royality) ft. LoganxThomasxVirgil
AU: None
Warnings: None
Plot: Roman and Patton get married, that's it. Just cute, fluffy Royality wedding. And there may or may not be a proposal at the end... 😉

~♧◇♡♤~♧◇♡♤~♧◇♡♤~

"Today, we few have gathered because these two amazing... men, want to be bound to each other for life," Joan began, looking out at the small amount of people gathered for the wedding. Virgil stood behind Patton, acting as his best man, and Logan being Roman's. Thomas was obviously there, along with Talyn, Valerie, Terrence, Leo, Jon, Doddi, and Ben were also there, and they spent a good 20 minutes figuring out how to set up a live stream so the fans could also watch. Joan had demanded they be the minister at the wedding the second they found out Roman was going to propose, and had spent $20 and 2 hours to become an actual minister for it. "Marriage is a special-"

"Joan, sweetheart, can we just skip to the vows?" Patton was took excited to stand there as Joan went on spouting random sentences of the sanctity of marriage.

Joan sighed in relief, "oh thank god, I had no idea where I was going with that. Anyway, I believe you both have prepared your own vows." Both sides nodded, smiles wide as they just soaked each other in, hands holding tightly to the others, staring into each others eyes. "Roman, you first."

Roman breathed deeply before opening his mouth. "I spent a lot of my life imagining the perfect relationship. I imagined this perfect person who would love me despite my flaws, someone who would hold me close and kiss away the pain on bad days and hug me tight and tell me how much they love me on the good days. I imagined all the dates we could go on, sunny picnics in the park, moonlit strolls, walking where sand and water meet on the beach, museums, art galleries, diners, drive-in movies, and everything in between. Its no secret I am a hopeless romantic. I spend most days daydreaming, mostly about this perfect person in this perfect relationship on these perfect dates. The problem I kept running into, however, was I didn't have this perfect person to have this perfect relationship with and go on perfect dates, until I met you." This was the moment when Roman decided to slide the ring on Patton's hand, continuing to talk. "We started dating, and I knew I wanted to marry you because you were my perfect person. You filled the gap in all my daydreams of perfect dates in a perfect relationship. And, while our relationship isn't exactly the same as the perfect one I imagined, its even better, and I want to spend the rest of my life in a perfect marriage with you." Patton was crying my the end of Roman's speech. Everyone was either fangirling to the max, or crying at how beautiful that was. The chat, which had mostly stopped as the wedding began, exploded with crying emoji's, OMGs, Awwwwwes, and tons more.

Joan choked back their own tears, wiping carefully at the edge of their eyes. "Patton, your vows."

Patton took a minute, trying to calm down enough to speak over his happiness, tears, and all the love he felt for Roman in that moment. "Roman, god, I had this whole speech with all these metaphors and puns and promises." He stopped the laugh lightly, everyone else sparing a chuckle at how Patton that sounded. "But now I can't remember a word of the speech I spent months writing and rewriting. What I do remember is that I love you, so, so, so, so, so much. You are my world, my everything. I didn't know I could love one thing, one person, so much. I love you a hundred times more that I love dogs, a thousand times, a million times. I want that perfect relationship, that perfect marriage. I want to go on those perfect dates with you. I want to stay up until all hours of the night whispering about everything, I want to wake up in your arms, holding me tight. I want to kiss you good night and kiss you good morning. I want to wake up to your kisses and complain about morning breath. I want everything with you. I couldn't imagine life without you, and not because we're aspects of Thomas's personality and see each other everyday no matter what. I want to be able to not only call you mine, but call you my husband." As he spoke, he slowly slide the ring on Roman's finger. Once again, the chat had exploded with comments, but no one paid them any mind, to wrapped up in what was happening in front of them.