Chapter 1- I miss you.

Musa POV
I was staring out the window, lost in my thoughts . What was up with me lately? I couldn't think straight.
All this week I had forgotten everything.
On Monday I forgot my potions book and was rummaging around in my bag trying to find a scrap of paper to write on instead.
On Tuesday I couldn't concentrate and dropped a beaker on the floor and it smashed.
On Wednesday I forgot how to do a simple spell and Miss Grizelda was NOT happy.
Today I totally spaced out in history of magic and forgot what to write (I got an F ☹️)
I hope tomorrow's a better day . I just don't know what's wrong with me ...maybe....no no no thats not it I'm way over ...
before I could continue with my thoughts the door opened , it was the girls
"Hey sweetie " Flora said with a small smile
"You ok muse?" Asked Aisha
"Yeah I'm fine girls don't worry " I replied still looking out the window. A tear escaped my eye
I quickly wiped it away . "Don't cry Musa" I thought "you're stronger than this"
The girls saw and all gave each other a look.
"Muse you've really not been yourself lately "
Said Bloom.
"Yeah" Said Stella "are you.." she lowered her voice "on?"
"Stella!" Aisha elbowed her
"What we're all girls we all go through it"
Aisha just rolled her eyes .
"It's fine girls, really , and no Stella I'm not" I replied .
"Alright then," said Tecna "but if you want to talk just know, we're all here for you"
I smiled at this . I loved my friends.
They all left the room leaving me to my thoughts.

.............................................................................

A few moments later I left the bedroom I shared with Tecna . I remembered I left my headphones in the sitting area in our dorm and I wanted to listen to music.
As I was walking out , Flora grabbed my arm and pulled me away somewhere more private.
"Flo what are you doing?" I asked confused.
"Ok muse something is clearly up... tell me" she said "is it him?"
"Who?" I ask even though a small blush creeps onto my cheeks
"You know who." She tells me
"Lord Voldemort ?" I joke
Flora sighed "no Musa this is serious "
I lower my head and nod , Flora wraps me in a hug and whispers "it's ok"
I don't think she expected anything else. To be honest I don't think any of the girls did , tears start streaming down my cheeks. Because deep down I knew she was right . I wasn't over him, I wasn't over Riven .

A/N- That was the first chapter everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it please let me know if you liked it or not. Like I said this is my first fanfic so if it's really bad I'm really sorry. But either way I'm going to try and update as often as I can . Musa's week at school was kind of based off of my week this week I can't think straight at all 😂 hope you liked this and I'll see you soon - tilly_g27 xxx