Chapter 4- an awkward reunion

Musa's POV
"Musa!" I turned towards the voice as the guy came up and hugged me.
"Orlando!" I hugged him back "hey! It's been months! How are you?"
"I'm good thanks! You look great."
"Thank you." I smiled "you're not so bad yourself " I lightly punched him in the arm.
"Thanks." He laughed "are you just about to head out?"
"Yeah, we were just about to go on a mission for Faragonda." I replied "but we should catch up sometime, maybe go for a coffee or something?"
"Sure," he replied "sounds fun."
I smiled at him. Orlando and I have actually become really good friends over the past year.
As Orlando walked away I turned around and faced the others I saw Riven . Was that hurt in his eyes? He can't still have feelings for me ... can he?
Everyone sat inside the ship of course all the girls sat with their guys there was one seat left... "I'll stand." I said hurriedly . That feeling of anxiety still not leaving me.
"Musa, you have to sit down the journey could be dangerous." Said Timmy.
I sighed, everyone was staring at me. I sat down in the seat next to Riven and prepared for the journey.
We soon took off and everyone was busy talking about something or other.
"So..." said Riven breaking the awkward silence between us "how've you been"
"Alright " I lied.
He nods in response.
"So uh..."
"Yeah?" I asked
"Never mind it doesn't matter now anyway " he said hurriedly then he turned away and I heard him curse under his breath. I caught Stella's eye she winked at me, I just rolled my eyes. My ex has just come back I really didn't need her butting in , as much as I love her, she is my best friend but her love for romance can be pretty frustrating sometimes. I turn back to Riven. "I didn't think I'd see you again." I said under my breath but he heard me . "Yeah , me either." And then I caught a glimpse of his gorgeous sexy smile.

-------------------------------------------------------
Trix POV
"Sisters". Icy's cold voice echoed as Darcy and Stormy entered the room.
"What do you girls know about the planet Melody?" She asked.
"It's the home of music?" Guessed Stormy
"Correct, and what else?" Icy asked.
"It's also home to the singing whales of melody." Said Darcy
"Interesting.... and what do these singing whales do exactly?" Asked Icy
"You don't remember?" Said Darcy "we captured them a few years ago."
"We did?" Asked Icy
"Yeah. WE did." Remarked stormy pointing at herself and Darcy.
"But YOU were too busy all lovey dovey with your psychopath of a boyfriend to notice!" Darcy yelled.
" don't remind me!" Icy snapped back coldly. "Now answer my question!"
Darcy and stormy sighed "the singing whales of  Melody keep the planet in balance, without them they would all perish."
"Wonderful!" Said Icy . " how do we get to those beasts?"
"Well we could capture them again..." said Stormy
"Alright "
"But..." she continued
"Damn it there's always a but ." Icy sighed
"It will be harder this time. Because Musa is the guardian fairy , they listen to her."
"So if I'm hearing correctly?" Icy continued
"To gain power over melody we need to capture that little fairy?"
"Exactly sister." Darcy smirked "and I know just the spell."
-------------------------------------------------------
Stella POV
I'm trying my hardest not to look at Musa, I mean let's be honest,she'd kill me, she hated when I teased her about this. But I knew her. She's falling head over heels for him all over again. I could practically hear their hearts beating in sync. I'm not going to lie. I loved them together, sure they could both be stubborn with each other at times, but they made it work. Obviously they're not as cute as me and my Brandon of course! But I was seriously upset when he left.
My thoughts were soon cut off by bloom "um Timmy? Do you even know where we're going on this mission?" She questioned
"I thought you girls knew?" He replied. We all looked at each other and shrugged.
"Well I guess you girls will have to contact faragon-" THUD Brandon was cut off. "Timmy what's happening?" Tecna yelled.
"We've been hit by something! The engines are failing!"
"WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!" I screamed. Hey I don't do well flying. We all braced ourselves for a rough landing.

Musa's POV
"WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!" I heard stella scream
"She's still as dramatic as ever I see." Said Riven chuckling. I couldn't help but giggle. " that's our Stella." I replied smiling . All of a sudden there was this horrible sound and we came crashing down to the earth. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist , and I did something I never thought I would do again... a year ago I would have done but now? I wasn't expecting it. I held on to him, he held on to me, our bodies pressed against each other, I felt something I never thought I would feel again, I felt something electric zip down my spine, and butterflies in my stomach, and to be honest, it felt amazing! I could feel his warm breath on my face and I got a feeling of longing for something, I craved his kiss. It was at this moment I realised how much I missed him, how much I needed him and for some reason I hated myself for it, but at the same time I loved every moment of it.
THUD
We landed. I slowly opened my eyes and both of us realised what was happening we quickly broke away and blushed. EVERYONE SAW.
"How embarrassing." I thought to myself
"Everyone ok?" Asked Timmy walking over to see if Tecna was alright.
"Yeah." I said still blushing.
That's when Stella opened that big mouth of hers,(sorry stell.)
"Oh come on you love birds!" She teased "we all know you're madly in love!" This earned some suppressed giggles from the others.

Well if it wasn't awkward before it sure is now...

A/N- pre read by my bestie @stellaxspencer (follow her.)
Here is chapter 4! A lot of you have been asking for it so here you go! Second of all thank you sooooo much for 200+ reads I didn't think it would get to that many! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you all had a merry Christmas, those of you that celebrate and if not I hope you had a great day ♥️ I'll try to post more often but I'm on holiday at the moment so I don't have much wifi, so I might not publish as much but I promise you I will still be writing.
What do you think will happen to the winx now? Thanks for reading and have a great day-tilly_g27