Chapter Five

Keithie and I agreed that we would tell anyone about our kiss in the woods. If anyone found out then we would die of guilt.

We were now in day two of our weekend in The Lake House and we were going back to Water Wizz. I had just woken up and I was helping Becky chose out a swimming suit. She was stuck between two, a one piece and a two piece.

"Becky, I like the one piece." I hear Bean say as he comes out of the bathroom.

"Same. I think you should wear that one piece." I tell and she picks up the red one piece.

"Ok I'll wear this one. Thanks guys." She says before going into the toilet to change.

Now it was my turn to run around insane. I had no idea what to wear and we left in 10 minutes.

I look through all of the clothes I had brought and take out a blue summer dress and a black and white two piece. Once I am changed I braid my hair and put it into a bun and put on a pair of brown ankle strap sandles.

When I finish getting changed I rush downstairs where I grab my beach bag with my towel, shampoo and a little money for food and ice cream

When I finish getting changed I rush downstairs where I grab my beach bag with my towel, shampoo and a little money for food and ice cream. I was also carrying my mom's stuff which is why I was using the bigger bag.

"Everybody ready?" We hear Lenny say once everyone is downstairs. Everyone replies with 'yes' or 'yeah' and we all head towards the cars.

I was with Chloe, Cassidy, Becky and Bean in my mom's car. Dad was traveling with Marcus, Keithie was travelling with Nath, Harley, Donna and Charlotte and Greg was traveling with Andre and Braden.

The ride to Water Wizz wasn't very long, but it was very loud with everyone in the car screaming lyrics to songs that were playing. When we finally reach the water park it takes us a while for us all to get in, but when we do Lenny calls us all in for a meeting at the kiddie pool.

"Alright, so we've assigned a partner to each of the kids. Becky and Bean, Keithie and Alexa, Harley and Nath, Chloe and Cassidy; Andre, Greg and Braden, Charlotte and Donna, Izzie is with us and the ladies and men will be in groups with who they want."

"Okay, can we go?" I hear Becky say beside me.

"Yes." Roxanne says and everyone rushes to a sunbed to put their stuff down.

We find a sunbed next to Becky, Bean, Charlotte and Donna and we reserve it by putting down our stuff. I take of my dress and fold it before taking my towel out if the bag and putting it on the bed. Keithie does the same before taking of his shirt.

"So, what do you wanna go on first?" Keithie asks me.

"I haven't been on Pirates Plunge since I left."

"Ok, let's go." He says and we walk towards the highly intense ride that I found so amazing.

We reach the ride and as we climb up the stairs I place my hand in Keithie's shoulder. He looks at me and I hug him tightly.

"I missed this Keithie."

"You missed what Lexie?" He asks me confused.

"This, us spending time together, it was all I ever wanted before I left but when you started going out with Harley we split apart and lost touch completely."

"I'm so sorry Alexa, I had no idea."

"Don't worry Keithie. I understand and completely forgive you." I tell him and he smiles.

We are called to go forward for the ride so Kiethie let's me go first so I can watch him as he comes down. As I fall I slide down the side of the ride before getting a face full of water. I quickly get away from the ride and watch Keithie come down and splash the water in more ways than one.

I laugh as he stands up while wiping the water from his face. He walks up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. We decide to go on a few more rides before chilling out in the wave pool.

We were stood in the middle of the pool while we were just talking about anything and everything just like we used to and I was very happy at that moment. I felt as if nothing could go wrong and I felt free from anything going on. Then the situation changed in only a few seconds.

"What are you talking about? You lied to me and you think I'm the one being irrational." A man yells at his girlfriend. I had no idea what they were arguing about but they needed to take it away from here.

"Your being utterly ridiculous. I haven't lied about anything to you." The girlfriend shouts back at him. The next thing happened so quickly I didn't expect it.

The man throws a hand back which hits me on the back of the head. I become dazed almost instantly and my vision starts to fade to black. As the waves start to kick in.

Kiethie's PoV

I waited a few moments for Alexa to answer my question but it doesn't come. I turn around to see that she has dissapeared so I take a quick look to see if I could see her but the waves which had just started makes it a bit harder.

"Excuse me, did I accidentally hit you?" A man asks me as he turns around.

"Nope, I didn't feel anything." I answer back before looking around for Alexa again.

"No you idiot. You hit a girl with dark hair." His girlfriend says to him. I turn to the couple but mainly the girl.

"Did she have her hair braided and in a bun?" I ask and the girl nods. "Alexa! When'd you hit her?"

"A couple minutes ago." Oh no. I had to find her before anything bad happened.

"You moron. You must of knocked her out." I say before diving under the water. I see Lex at the bottom of the water now nearer the deep end.

I swim to her and place my arm around her waist to pull her up. I swim up with her in my arms before reaching the top of the water and swimming to the edge of the water. I get the attention of a lifeguard who helps to get Lexa on the edge out of the water.

I climb out using any strength I have and when I am out the lifeguard is checking Lexie over.

"She isn't breathing. You'll need to perform CPR." The lifeguard tells me as she steps away.

"Why can't you do it?"

"I'm female. It'll be really awkward when she wakes up." She tells me and I sigh before nodding.

I lift up her head before placing my mouth to hers to breathe oxygen into her lungs. I then perform 30 chest compressions before doing the same again. I repeat this twice over before Alexa starts to breathe again. She coughs out all of the water in her lungs before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Well done kid. You saved her life." The lifeguard says to me and most of the audience around us claps and cheers. "Who are her parents? We'll get them to get you two and take you home."

I tell her Alexa's parents names before telling her mine. She calls someone on her walkie talkie and as she said both of our parents are by our sides in minutes. After that my dad suggests that we round up the gang and leave. We all agree and dad calls Eric, Kurt and Marcus.

Once everyone arrives, Cassidy with our stuff, we all leave while I help Alexa to the car. I genuinely think I injured her ribs during the CPR but that was the least of our worries. As we all bundle into the cars we set off back to The Lake House.

(Someone edited my story after it was published making it more immature than it should be. I will find out who it was and I will kill them with my meat cleaver. Ok maybe not but I will hunt them down and make their lives miserable. Thx for reading.)