How You Meet

Naruto:
As you stood in front of the Konoha gates, You sighed. You had just transferred to here from Kiri. Konoha, the name itself excited you. The home of the hero- Naruto Uzumaki, the home of all three legendary sannins, the home of Kakashi Hatake, the copy cat and the place that you will call your home.

"You must be [Name]-san!" A pinkette shouted as she slowly walked up to the gate, she pulled on the end of each glove before placing a hand on her hip. "Lady Tsunade has requested for you, follow me!" She smiled, turning on her heel and walked away.

"You moved here from Kiri, right? Oh, I'm Sakura," The pinkette announced, trying to make any small talk she could as she lead the way to the Hokage's office. Humming lightly, you chuckled.

"Yep, it wasn't my kind of place. I've heard of stories about Konoha and I just couldn't help it. I had to move here." You answered, placing your hands behind your back as you walked beside her, keeping up with her pace.

"SAKURA-CHAN!" A loud voice practically screamed from behind you both. Looking over your shoulder, you could feel your cheeks heat up. He was a lot cuter than people had described him. "I was looking for you! What are you- Oh, heh, um- Hi."

Sakura looked at the both of you and smirked. Placing her hands on Naruto's shoulder, she turned him to fully face you. "Naruto, this is [Name]. [Name], this is-"

"Naruto." You cut her off before your eyes widened. "Um, well, everyone talks about him. S-So it's not entirely hard to pinpoint who he is, heh.." You nervously laughed, earning a grin from the blond and a smirk from the pinkette.

"Naruto, can you take [Name] to Lady Tsunade? I just remembered I have something to do. She'll understand." Sakura asked, pushing him towards you. You slightly stumbled back when he was pushed closer and just glared at the ground. "Yeah, will do! Let's go, [Name]-chan!" Naruto laughed grabbing your wrist, making you run with him to the Hokage's office.

Gaara:
It was your job to deliver scrolls starting this week, so tomorrow was your first day going to Suna. Of course, this meant that you would have to go first thing in the morning. Being so excited about this, you couldn't sleep on your travels.

Due to not being able to sleep, you had managed to get to Suna in a day and a half. Despite it being a three-day journey. So by the time you had gotten to Suna, you were exhausted. Any sleep you had been deprived off now came back, keeping your eyes open felt like a task on its own.

Before knocking on the door to the Kazekage's door, one thought ran through your mind. What was his name? You knew every single name of the Kage's, so why couldn't you remember his? "Just avoid saying his name. You don't even need to say it anyway! Just had him the scroll then leave!" You argued to yourself. Sighing, you knocked loudly on the door three times. Hearing a soft: "Come in." Was enough for you to push the large brown door open.

"Lord Kazekage, I have a scroll from Lady Tsunade." You say to him as you show it to him, He nods his head and holds his hand out, simply saying: "Thank you."

"What's your name?" The kazekage asked and you narrowed your eyes. Why would the Kazekage ask for my name?

"My name is, [Name], Lord Kazekage," You say to him and he nods his head again.

"Gaara." You heard him say, You look up at him and he's staring at you. "I'm sorry?" you ask, he lays the scroll flat down on the table. "Call me Gaara." He spoke up again and you nodded with a smile. "You look tired. When did Tsunade send you?" Gaara asked and you crossed my arms. "A day and a half ago."

He looked up, he looked a little surprised but he hardly showed it. "It takes three days to reach here from Konoha," Gaara said as he leaned back in his chair, also crossing his arms.