When You Are Good Friends

Naruto:
With ramen in hand, you smiled sweetly. It smelled pretty good. You managed to not burn the house down this time and anything that resulted in somewhat edible food was a success to you. Flopping down onto the couch carefully, you began to eat the food that Naruto had you hooked on.  

You weren't even halfway through it before there was a knock on your door, the door opened and you smirked. You knew who it was. The goofball that you've become close to. "[Name]!" Naruto yelled as he closed the door. 

"In the living room!" You yelled back, continuing to eat your delicious ramen. When he walked in, he fell back on the couch and took the ramen. I let out a whine and tried to reach for it. Naruto looked down at you, your hand was reached out to him, your bottom lip pushed out, you looked so adorable. Due to this, with a light blush, he started to laugh. To get even comfier, he lifted your legs up and placed them over his so he could sit back and relax. "Excuse me, is my misery funny? Actually, don't answer that." You responded and he just placed your legs over his as he fed you the Ramen, sharing it between you both.

"Fine, this can work..." You mutter as smirked at you. 

Gaara:
"[Name]!" You heard a familiar voice call out when you turn around, you see Temari facing you a large grin on her face. You had received a few days earlier from Gaara about you visiting and said that Temari would be coming to retrieve you. That's Gaara for you when he wants to see you, he will see you, one way or another. 

"Temari, you're early. I thought you were coming in a few days?" You asked her and she just smiles. 

"No. I had finished almost all business there. So, Gaara had sent me earlier." Temari stated as she placed her fan on the ground, leaning on it.

"Ah, well then. Shall we get going? Or do you want to speak to a special someone before we leave?" You questioned, giving your best friend a suggestive look. A blush lit up on her face as she stood up straight. 

"W-W-What? Of course not! Hurry up!" Temari shouted, whipping around and walking away. You rolled my eyes, let out a laugh and tried to catch up with her.

It didn't take long to reach Suna. When we did, you ran straight to Gaara's office. You didn't even bother knocking, you just barged in. Luckily, he wasn't speaking, he was just looking out the window. Did he even hear you enter? Cause he didn't turn around. "Well, Someone looks certainly busy," You say sarcastically and cross your arms again as you lean against the door. Gaara looked over his shoulder then fully turned when he saw you.

"Oh, And here I thought you'd be happy for me to be here. Should I just leave?" You asked sarcastically again as you point to the door. A small smile appeared on Gaara as he shook his head. "No, don't. Gomen, [Name]." Gaara said as he sat down in his chair. You walked over and sat on his desk, facing him.

"Don't apologise, I was only joking," You stated as you smiled at him. Taking his hat off, you placed it on yourself. You both spent the rest of the day relaxing- well, forcing Gaara to relax as much as you could. 

Sasuke:
As you reached the base, you leaned against the wall. To say you were exhausted. You had next to no rest when you were on your mission, there was too high a risk. So you opted for not sleeping, you were nearly out of Chakra and you hadn't eaten properly. You were always a health hazard when you came from missions. Usually, Tobi would have something prepared for when you came home or have something in the fridge. 

"[Name]?" A voice said and you looked up, blinking away the blur. As it slowly cleared away, you noticed the familiar hair and eyes, Sasuke. He placed your arm over his shoulder and hooked his arm around your waist. "It's okay, Duck ass. I'm fine." You muttered, your eyes practically failing you. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, digging his nails into your side. You winced slightly before glaring at him.