Your First Kiss

Your POV

Naruto:
Naruto has stayed over last night and when I woke up Naruto was still out for it. I quietly got out of bed and when I went to open the door, I heard Naruto quietly mumble: "Sakura-Chaaaaan~"

Does he still have feelings for her? I felt like I had just been hit with a truck loud of paranoia. Am I just something Naruto has to distract his feelings? "[Name]-Chan?" Naruto said, his voice filled with sleepiness. When I looked at him he was sitting up, rubbing his left eye. He didn't have a shirt on and I tried to not let that distract me. "I'm going to make breakfast," I mutter and slam the door shut after I left the room. I have no clue why I'm letting this eat at me.

Naruto came down five minutes later, fully dressed. I could tell he was concerned but didn't say anything, he just watched my body language, like that, would tell him everything. I sat breakfast down on the table and headed out the door. "[Name]-chan? Where are you going?" He asked, I could hear the sadness in his voice and I have never felt so bad in my entire life. I turned around to him and forced a smile. "I'll be right back, I need to go to the shop for something. Do you want anything?" I asked, I mean, it's the least I could do. I'm letting this eat at me and this could all be nothing.

He shook his head no, but I could still tell he was concerned. I left the house and walked around for about ten minutes before running to the store and just buying drinks. I didn't actually need anything, I just wanted out of there. I know for a fact I'm overreacting but what if he does have feelings for her still?

After I bought the drinks, I stood outside the store for like, five minutes just thinking. "[Name]!" I heard a voice say, it sounded angry yet concerned. Naruto...

"Yeah?" I asked as I turned around. His face just read "Annoyed" and he grabbed my arm, then pulled me behind the store. "What's going on with you?" He asked and I looked down to the side. He held my chin and made me look at him. "[Name]-Chan?..." He said in a questioning tone. His voice was now filled with worry and sadness, it honestly killed me.

"Naruto, you wouldn't lie to me, right?" I asked him and he narrowed his eyes but shook his head either way. "Of course not!" He shouted and I smiled a little, trying to not let it falter. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "[Name]-Chan, can you please tell me what's going on?" He asked again and pressed his forehead to mine. I sighed a little but nodded my head.

"Do you still have feelings for Sakura?" I asked him and his eyes narrowed again, he had never looked so confused before. "No! I have you, I don't care about anyone else!" He told me and I smiled widely, that's it, all my worries are gone.

"Why?" Naruto asked as he kissed my cheek.

"Well, this morning when I went down to make breakfast, I heard you mumbling Sakura's Name. What were you dreaming about?" I explained to him and I watched as his cheeks lit up. He just laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "It was nothing, I'll tell you later." He said and looked around the both of you, remembering you were both in an alleyway.

"Hm. Alright. Anyway, can we get-"

"Were you really that worried?" He asked in a teasing tone, my eyes widened slightly and I smiled nervously.

"It doesn't matter," I told him and he just grabbed my waist again, instead of pulling me closer, he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes, letting my hands run threw his hair. When he pulled away, he put his forehead against mine and grinned. "I'm not going anywhere, [Name]-Chan!" He said cheerfully and I smiled. "Good."