When They Catch You Reading A Fanfic about Them (Modern)

Naruto:
You sat on your bed, phone in hand as you read the story. It was a Naruto x Reader. Are you with him? Of course. Is that going to stop you? Fuck no. You were on the eighth chapter, and it was getting good. There was no way you were going to stop reading now.

So, when Naruto walked into your room with his food, you did nothing. Sure, you saw him, but you were too busy to pay attention to him. "Button! Guess what Kiba did today- Button?" Naruto spoke up, his eyes fixated on you. Watching your every movement. It was clear to him you were reading something, but you weren't that big on books, so what could be so good that you weren't giving him attention?

His eyes narrowed as he watched you closely lick your top lip, your head tilting to the side and you bite your bottom lip. He let out a scoff. Absolutely not! If anyone was going to make you act like that, it was going to be him. Ironically, it was.

"Give me, please!" He said in a singsong voice, his hand reaching out to grab your phone. You hadn't even registered what had happened until you looked up at Naruto. He didn't know what to think. On the one hand, it technically was him that made you act like that, on the other, you were reading an x reader about him. Especially when you had him.

"[Name]-Chan! You can't be reading about me like that!" He shouted as his face burst into a shade of red. He threw your phone back to you, and stormed off.

"Fine, I'll find one on Sasuke." You scoffed, you could practically hear the screech his shoes made against the floor.

"NOO!"

Gaara:
"Hey, [Name], what's a fanfic?" Gaara asked as he walked into the office. There was no one else there, just you and him. Your eyes shot up to him. Did he really just ask that?

"Is this a test?" You asked, "has Kankuro put you up to this? Because you can back out, it's not too late!"

Gaara just stared at you in bewilderment. He had so many questions, from which you had caused. But for now, he'll let it slide. "No, Naruto said there was a thing called 'Fanfic.' He caught his girlfriend reading it and said that she practically cheated afterwards by reading about someone else." Gaara explained and you could feel your face pale. His seafoam green eyes stared into yours and you let out a breathless laugh.

"Okay, first of all. Naruto's an idiot. It's not cheating-"

"How would you know this?"

ABORT.

"Temari! Yeah, she- uh, reads about Shikamaru." You said very quickly. Then almost gave yourself whiplash by what you had just said. How could you throw your best friend under the bus like that?

"Are you lying to me, Princess?" Gaara slyly asked as he walked over to you. You felt your face heat up, you hated when he called you that because it always caught you off guard and you'd feel like melting.

"Absolutely- Of course not! What the fuck?" You whispered under your breath, astonished by what just happened. Locking your phone screen, you slide it away from you, only for it to fall off the back of the chair and hit the ground. "Damnit!" You hissed.

Gaara simply snickered at your behaviour, it had given him all he needed to know. With a bonus at how flustered you had gotten. Maybe using fanfics as a topic of conversation wasn't such a bad thing as Naruto made it out to be.

Sasuke:

Suigetsu had introduced you to an app for reading. During some point after familiarising yourself with it, you had searched your boyfriends name. You wanted to see what kind of weirdos and sickos were out there, only to end up joining them.