When You Get Jealous

Naruto:
You huffed as you sat next to a busy Naruto. He was talking to one of the girls that had a crush on him, how did you know she had a crush on him? Well, it was obvious. She would twirl her hair, touch him any chance she got and would laugh at anything he did.

Your final straw was when she ran her hand threw his hair. Letting out a 'Tch' noise, you refused to sit there and watch it. If he wants to sit there and do nothing, fine by me. Grabbing your bag, you got your purse and put money on the table. "Sorry, not feeling that hungry anymore, here you go sir." You murmured as you got off the stool and walked away, knowing that your boyfriend didn't even notice. You rushed down the street, bumping into someone as you reached the park.

"Ah, Iruka-Sensei! I'm so sorry!" You apologised over and over again, he laughed nervously, dismissing your apologies by the wave of his hand. "[Name]-Chan!" You heard your boyfriend shout. With a roll of your eyes, you looked back up at your old teacher. "Excuse me, Iruka-Sensei, but I'll be leaving now."

Iruka held your shoulder gently as he looked at you, "Is everything okay?" He asked as he noticed your unnervingly calm expression. Smirking, you gave a breathless laugh. "Perfect, sir." You almost spat as you walked away. Just in time for when your boyfriend caught up to Iruka.

"What did you do?" Iruka asked his old student. His hands curling up at his waist. "No, I don't want to hear it. Just go and get her!"

Naruto didn't even need to wait for him to say it, he was off. He knew he should've done something. But he didn't what to exactly do, that had never really happened to him before, he was nervous and just couldn't find any words. Anything that he could think of eventually dissipated before he could say them.

"Button!" He called out when he got to your door. He knocked on it a bunch of times before he actually tried to see if it was opened. Turning the knob, he pushed the door open and walked in. You were pissed, of course, you were. "Button, I'm sorry. I really am." He apologised as he walked around the corner, you licked your top lip and sat still as you could. Your leg bouncing up and down against the floor.

"Come on, Button. I don't like it when you're mad. You're pretty scary..." He whispered at the end. You involuntarily laughed but rolled your eyes afterwards.

"I'm not mad, Naruto- well, maybe a little. I was jealous! You just sat there and let her do that!"

"I know, I'm sorry, [Name]! Can you forgive me? It won't happen again, Foxe's honour!" He grinned as he held his hand to his heart. Only for his eyes to roll and for him to bark: "Quiet, Kyuubi!"

"What'd he say?" You asked, slightly curious to the tailed beast inside your boyfriend.

"He said: 'I'm not promising anything' Pfft like he could do anything! Still as grumpy as ever. I'll fix that!" Naruto chuckled as he sat next to you on the couch, engulfing you in a hug, kissing your cheek afterwards.

"I forgive you."

Gaara:
Gaara and yourself had decided to take a walk around the village. It was something Gaara took time to do, he loved taking his daily walks, or walks every two days. Just whenever the man had time.

But as quickly as your walk had started, you grew tired of it. Every five minutes, your walk was interrupted- not by children or people to see how their Kazekage was doing, no. It was fangirls, constantly running up, asking personal questions, demanding time to speak with him. It felt like being in the academy all over again, girls screaming, running up to you and your friend Sasuke. Furious that he would spend time with yourself.

As the last crowd left, Gaara took a glance at you before looking at his right, confused as to why you were ever so quiet. You were always the opposite, always talkative and always had something to say, whether that would be: "That was nice" or "You're so appreciated" just always something.