chapter 7

Weiss pov

I was sleeping soundly dreaming about my cake Butler when I suddenly wake up to a beautiful morning. I start to stretch when. I looked over to a scary site... Ruby blows a whistle right in my ear. I fall to the floor. "GOOD MORNING TEAM RWBY!" yells ruby as I get off the floor.

"What in the world is wrong with you?" I asked staring at her.

"Now that you're awake we can begin our first order of business." I could already tell that this was going to be a long year.

Angela pov

I woke up to the site of heaven. Nathen had his back turned to me without his shirt on. I bite my lip not saying. "I know you're awake." He said over his shoulder. "Please get up." He said kindly. "We need to eat. The other 2 are already down there." He turned around to reveal a six pack. I felt something run down my face as I sat up. He went wide eye and grabbed a tissue fast. "Are you okay?" He asked scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked feeling for what was running down my face. I felt a liquid and pulled back to find blood. In all my years of being alive getting a bloody nose over a boy has never been a recorded event. Yet here i was in that exact situation. I took the tissues and stopped the blood flow. "I'll be fine Nathen. Thank you for being so kind." I kissed his cheek causing him to blush. "Now please leave so I can change. He nodded and left for the bathroom changing fast. I knew he was changing fast because I could hear the noise coming from the bathroom. After about 5 minutes he left looking down at the ground. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. "He's so nice. I wonder how he'll be on our date?" I asked aloud.

Jessica pov.

"Arnold where is our leader?" I asked my foolish brother who had come back to our table with lots of food. He shrugged and started to chow down. I sigh. I then hear something coming from 5 tables over.

"Faunus are the weakest creatures in the world. I mean one little pull on there ear and they cry." I looked over to see the team CRDN laughing at a girl with rabbit ears I started to get up but my brother stopped me.

"I'll handle em sis." Before I could protest Arnold stood up and walked over casually. "Heard yous have been hurting faunus. Is this true?" He went into full cowboy making me sigh.

"What's it to ya sherif?" One of the kids joked. "Besides there freaks anyway." Before he could say anything else my brothers fist met his jaw knocking him out.

"No a freak is someone who hurts others just because they're different." Arnold said. I turned and watched the rest play out. The entire room went silent watching. "Now do we still have a problem or can I leave you to stop messing with faunus?" He asked the rest of the team left dragging cardin with them. The room exploded in cheers for arnold. My brother held out a hand for the faunus rabbit. "You okay little lady?" She nodded yes. "If you want you can join my sis and me." I felt a jolt on the table and saw Nathen sit down blushing.

"Where have you been?" I asked him. That's when the bell rung. "Nevermind we'll talk later. Let's get to class."

Timeskip

Nathen pov.

"Monsters, demons, prowlers of the night. Yes the creature of grimm have many names-" we looked to the door to see a funny sight.

I watched as teams RWBY and JNPR squeezed through the door just ad the bell rang. I chuckled and went back to watching professor port talking. "There barely late." I heard Angie mutter.

"Ah glad you could join. Please take your seats." He let the 2 teams sit down. "As I was saying. The creatures of Grimm have many names. i merely refer to them as pray. Ha ha!" No one laughed. "And you shall to upon graduating from this prestigious academy." He finished. I heard a slight snoring to my left to see arnold asleep. I couldn't blame him. "As I was saying, Vale and as well as the other 3 kingdoms are safe havens from the creature of grimm." I lost interest after that and started to watch Angie work. I know we aren't dating but still I started to develop feeling. 'Weird.' I thought until she caught me staring in which I instantly turned away.

"Shouldn't you be focusing in class?" She asked jokingly. I knew she found this class to be of no potential information so we laughed quietly.

"So who among you believe your true huntsman?" Without even thinking I raise my hand at the same time as Schnee.

"Wait why am I raising my hand?" I asked Angela quietly only for her to start giggling.

"I do sir." I could feel the air get colder when she said that.

"Ah perfect. Please come down you 2 and we will see." I get up and go down. Angela gives me a thumbs up while arnold was getting go Team NAAJA on his forehead by Jessica. "Weiss step forward and face your opponent." We looked to a cage that couldn't have been there before.

"Oh fun." I mutter getting my hammer out.