chapter 13

Junkrat pov

"Hey hog, do you think we're out of place?" I asked mako my bodyguard. Him and I were walking into vale on reapers orders to do something. Right now we were walking towards the docks board since we did't have to anything for awhile. (Roadhog is going to be a pig faunus big surprise)

"No."

"Then why are we getting stared at?" People as we passed gave us a wide berth.

"Maybe because your hair is on fire again." He suggested as I reached up and pulled it back to reveal a firy hand.

"Huh." I pull out a canteen of water and pour it on me only for it to make the fire spread along more of my body.

"How-"

"I've stopped questioning it a long time ago." I kept walking until my hair got frozen. "What the fuck?!" I turn to see a schnee.

"Your welcome." The snotty brat says.

"Did I ask for help?!" I growled. I went to fight her until I saw reinhardt in full armor helmet included and mercy walk around the corner. "Bye!" Me and mako run off.

Nathen pov

I turned the corner with my hand in angies. We were asked by ozpin to greet the guest who were arriving for the tournament. He suggested that we be in our combat armor. I saw a giant pig faunus and man with a peg leg running away. I was confused until I saw team RWBY walk up to us. "Hey who was that guy?"

"An ungrateful person who's hair was on fire." Weiss answered. She crossed her arms irritated. I rolled my eyes. "Why are you here?"

"Because ozpin asked us to be." Angela smiled. "We were asked to greet the transfer students. Would you like to join us?" I noticed how Weiss got an evil grin.

"We would love to." Weiss said. I smiled and kept walking down town.

"Uh Weiss why are we here again on a Friday afternoon?" Yang asked. "Other than greet the students."

"Because of how amazing the vital festival can be. The planning! Organization! It's amazing!" Weiss stated making me chuckle.

"She just wants to size up the competition, so she can have the advantage." Blake said. Weiss look offended.

"Hey what's that?" We turned to see a dust shop destroyed and surrounded by police. We walked over to it and started to be nosy.

"What happened here?" I asked only to have the police officer sigh.

"A robbery. Damn streets aren't safe any more." He then turned to his partner. "They took all the dust again not the money. Who needs that much dust?"

"You thinking the white fang?" His partner asked.

"I'm thinking we don't get paid enough." I turned away.

"God the wite fang are a bunch of filthy criminals." Weiss said. "There no good insane faunus."

"No there not. They're misguided." Blake said.

"They want to wipe humanity off the planet." Weiss argued. We all just stood there watching.

"So they're very misguided. That doesn't make them evil." Blake agrued.

"HEY STOP THAT FAUNUS!" yelled a man from the docks causing us to rush that way. "GET BACK HERE YOU NO GOOD FAUNUS STOW AWAY!" I sighed.

"Hey a no good stow away would have gotten caught. I'm a great stow away." I saw a monkey man with blonde hair hanging upside down from a lamp post and eating a banana. He jumped down and raced past us and winking at blake.

"Well Weiss there goes the competition." Yang joked only for Weiss to yell.

"Follow that faunus!" So we all ran in close Pursuit. As we rounded a corner Weiss ran into someone. "He got away!"

"Uh weiss." Angela pointed down. We looked that way to see a girl with orange hair and gray dress like outfit.

"Salutation!" She cheered.

"Are you okay?" Yang asked.

"I'm doing great." She smiled still laying on the ground. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Don't you want to get up off the ground?" Angela asked.

"Yes I would." She then jumped up. "I'm penny. Who are you?"

"I'm ruby."

"I'm weiss."

"I'm blake."

"Are you sure your okay?" Angie elbows yang. "I'm yang."

"Angela."

"Nathen."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Penny says.

"It was a pleasure to meet you too penny. You can never have enough friends these days. Bye." Angela said as she took me away.

"Yeah bye friend." Ruby smiled and her team walked back to the docks while yang called penny a weirdo only to be stopped once again.

"What did you call me?"

Timedkip because it's late.

Jessica pov.

I saw blake running out of her room and up to the statue in the courtyard. I went to go talk to her when I saw a certain monkey faunus start talking to her