Holiday special pt. 1

Nathen pov

I stood in front of the mirror checking to make sure the armor was on correctly when Arnold walked in. Wearing and old western style outfit. "Please don't tell me your wearing that to the party." I sigh.

"Why what's wrong with it?" Arnold looked down at his outfit seeing nothing wrong with it.

"It's only a different color of your regular outfit." I explain as we heard a knock on the dorm door. I look at Arnold who rolled his eyes. He went over opening it.

"Hey jaune hey Ren." I poke my head out of the bathroom to see jaune wearing a green outfit with 2 lighting bolts crossing each other on his chest while wearing knock off x-ray glasses and a black cape and gogo boots. Ren had a Chinese looking outfit on.

"Where are the girls?" Jaune asked looking around the room.

"They'll be meeting us at the party." I said going to my bed and lifting it up to reveal my weapon for the night. (I don't remember the name of the golden axe.) I picked it up and put on my shoulder and smiled.

"Same with the girls on our team and team rwby." Ren said. "Will your girlfriend be there Arnold?"

"No she had to go on a mission." He sighed and pulled out his revolver twirling it around.

"So when are we leaving?" June asked.

At secret base

Reaper pov.

"Do I really have to wear this?" I asked with irritation in my voice.

I started to crack my knuckles as I examined the costume I'm wearing to get into a party to get information

"At least you look decent." I turn to see widowmaker looking disgusted by her own costume.

" I turn to see widowmaker looking disgusted by her own costume

"I see nothing wrong with that outfit." I say looking her up and down.

"Whatever. Let's just do this mission and get over with it." She muttered and started to walk past me. I shake my head and walk with her.