wedding dress

It was a sunny day, the girls are 20 this year and went to the best college that had a brilliant education.

Today we starting with Blossom, with her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Blossom is doing her chores with her sister, Casy. Their house are medium size but comfortable to stay and clean. They're at the first floor, cleaning the floors until they stopped in front an abandoned room.

Judging from the door that has ugly auras making them suspicious. "Huh, since when this room exist?" Casy asked her sister "I don't know. Wanna check?" Blossom suggested and earned noddes from Casy.

They left their job that suppose to be finish. Blossom hold the handle nervously. 'Here we go' she thought and opened the door while Casy is following her from behind.

They amazed seeing the room, it looks like someone already clean it. The room are neat and clean, no dust from anywhere even at the corner of the room.

The bed still looking good like just bought it. The closet hasn't damage yet, like a brand new. They saw photo frames on a desk that didn't stand so Blossom gonna fix it.

One she hold the frame, she felt shocked. That's why the room look so familiar, this is granny's room!

The frame she held was a picture showing her grandma, her dad and her mom that carried Blossom. Blossom in the frame was 4 years old.

"Sister, who is the woman beside dad?" Asked Casy. She realized that Casy didn't exist that time and that is why she didn't know that is her grandma too.

"This woman named, Kiyoshi. Our late grandmother" Blossom introduced their grandma to Casy, and she gasped.

She didn't know anything about her late grandmother and a bit jealous at her big sister because she can get to spend some times with their grandma.

Oh how wish she want to know about her. Her kind attitude, everything. She sadly sighed and Blossom noticed this so she pat Casy's back and smiled sadly.

They want to retreat but something shiny caught Blossom's eyes. "Blossom, what are you doing?" Casy asked her when she saw her sister were trying to open the closet.

As she open the closet's door, Casy protested "Blossom don't!" Once she opened it, both of them surprised.

In the closet there was one thing, one dress. A beautiful dress, Blossom took it and she feels like the dress are for her.

"Mom, dad!!!! Come here!" Casy shouted and they heard footsteps coming toward them.

"What happened Casy?" Their mom asked and Casy pointed toward Blossom "Blossom took grandma's—" as Casy try to tell them, she got cut off by Blossom, "wedding dress" Blossom looked at her mirror self impressed how beautiful the dress is, she turned to them and they shocked too.

"Blossom you look...." Her dad said but trailed off, can't place a word and her mom said "gorgeous.." They impressed seeing their daughter "Blossom, you remind me of my mom. She looked really gorgeous just like you" Her mom said and Blossom grinned.