Night before Bedtime👻

12:00 a.m.
I was doing my schoolwork while eating my favourite dinner curry beef before going to sleep. The reason was, my teacher requested me to send it tomorrow since I the only person who didn't complete it yet.

12:30 a.m.
I almost finish my schoolwork suddenly I heard something fell from the kitchen but I ignore it.
My heart suggested me to check it but my brain told me not to.

1:00 a.m.
I finish my schoolwork then I went to the kitchen to clean my dish. I looked at the direction where the thing fell and saw a cup was on the floor so without hesistate, I took it and put it back to the place.

I felt chill behind me and I froze, thinking what is behind me? Soft thing was rubbing my leg and my eyes saw my cat was rubbing its fur. "You scared me, Totie" I said to my cat and continued to clean my dish.

1:10 a.m.

I finished, and went to play with my cat. "Haha, Totie you are definitely cute" I scratched her ears and she purred. I looked at the time and gasped, I should go to sleep.

I bid goodbye and goodnight to Totie and went to upstairs. She didn't follow, usually she follows me. I went to my room and closed the door. I wore my socks, and prepared to sleep. Until it click, Totie died year ago,then whom I play with?

1:15 a.m.

My grip tightened, and heard meow against my door. It scratched the door and I hid myself under my blanket. "This is not happening" I repeatly said quietly and shivering. The cute voice changed to scary.

I screamed and fainted.