Misunderstanding?

He prepared everything for his future. Their future.

He personally called her wanting to tell her, "Sweetie, why are you calling me in the midnight?" Her voice makes him froze,  totally forgetting what should he say.

"Brick, are you okay? Why are you not responding?" She asked again. Negative thoughts keep coming in his mind but he shook it off. "Blossom, can you come to the tree?" He asked.

"Is it very important?" He can feel her get off from her bed "Yes,  it is." He said and she went silent for a while.

"You're not breaking up with me, right?" Her statement made him pale as he heard her tears. "Just come over" he said acting serious.

She ended the call and he went back to nervous. He tidy his T-shirt, his hair, his cap, his jeans. Making sure his outfit are good, he is ready.

In one minute, she was there. With her usual outfit and washed up face. "What's it, Brick?" She looks toward his eyes and he gulped "B-Blossom, let's put this boyfriend and girlfriend off. I don't want you to be my girfriend, Blossom—" as she heard it, she flew away. Fast enough for not letting him end his sentences.

"She's not letting me end it. I better finish it" he said and flew to catch her. For five minutes, no single track of her. He began panic, usual she would sitting on clouds staring at the stars.

Stars...... "Don't tell me she's at the Moon?!" His statement is very surprising. He flew there and he was correct.

"Blossom—" he approached her and she yelled "GET THE FUCK AWAY BRICK!" Her sudden outburst makes his heart shattered.

He slowly floating toward her and cupped her face. He observed her face that still has tears fallin'. He wiped it and kissed her forehead, "don't flew away without letting me finish me words" he chuckled and she look away "I shouldn't come if I knew my guess was right"

"Pinky, you are wrong. What I meant is, I don't want you to be my girlfriend. I want more, will you always stay on my side, be my life, forever and after? Will you marry me, Blossom Utonium?" He smiled and her tears fall again.

"Yes. Million yes!" She hugged him and cried,  tears of joy. He smiled non stop and carry her he shouted "SHE SAID YES! YAHOOOO!" he flew to the Earth still carrying his future wife.

Both of them laughed and he stopped "wait I forgot to give this" he took something from his pocket and showed it to Blossom.

"You know, I don't mind if there is no ring, right" she chuckled as he slide it at her finger. "Yup, just to make sure you are mine." He smirked.

"Thank you very much, Brick. I love you" she said as her eyes shines of reflection from the Moon light "I love you too, Blossom" and they kissed.

On the air, in front the moon.