soccer

"Captain!" A boy called the team captain and you know who? Yes, Butch. "What, Rave?" He asked him while drinking his water after training. "Do you know the new kid?" Rave sat down beside him and Butch said "which one? There was three of them"

"You know the green one who looks tough and competitive" Rave described her and Butch nodded his head means he knew who Rave talking about "okay, so what's up with her?" He drank his water and Rave told something that made him chocked "the girl said to me that she want to join the team"

When Butch heard it he splashed the water  out from his mouth due to shock. "A girl? Am I hearing a GIRL want to join our team?" He laughed while clutching his stomach. They got interrupted "and what's wrong with that, Mr. Captain?" A cough took part and they saw a girl cross her arms on her chest while gave them irritate look. "You must be Buttercup, my name is Butch Jojo the captain of the team. For your question Ms. Buttercup, it is wrong for girls to play boys stuff. They should go back there and be cheerleaders like them" Butch smugly point the direction towards cheerleaders.

"Well Butch. I felt really disappointed because of you boys doubting girls. Some of girls don't like girly activites like those cheerleading. Look at me, I requested to join the team means I WANT to join. If you don't let me, I'll show my skills." She took a soccer ball and kick.

"Well then, I accept your challenge, Rave go play with her" Rave nodded and went to the field with Buttercup. "Missy, I was really impressed for you to talk back to Captain. No one ever did that except his brothers and me." Rave told her and Buttercup asked him "then why did you follow the order?"

"I didn't. I want to, because I want to see your magical skills that are in you, so don't hold back neither I." He smirked and Buttercup joined. "That's what you want" they started.

Its been 20 minutes for them, Rave having hard time to take the ball from Buttercup but he was enjoy playing with her. Buttercup already made 13 goals in the time and Butch was speechless , his mouth wide opened but soon closed. Someone closed it and smirked "that's what you get wheb you doubting someone" the person teased him, Butch rolled eyes "shut it Brick. I admit, she is amazing" Butch focused are on the players.

"So she's your type?" Brick laughed. Rave and Bc finished their game and went to Butch for the decision. "So.. Buttercup. I saw your skills and you are pretty good so you in the team" Butch formally said don't want any crazy situation "actually he mean you are pretty amazing" Brick interrupt them and earned laughed from Buttercup.

"Awesome! Thanks, I appreciate it. And Rave it was a good game, let's do it next time" bc and rave bump their fist and laughed. Buttercup kicked the ball toward Butch and said "gotta go, sisters calling" she ran into the building.

"Man, that girl really suits you!" Brick and Rave laughed "maybe.. You're right" he clutch his cloths feeling something inside his stomach. 'It can't be happening that I'm fallin' to her?' He thought.

"I better go home, Rave. Come on Brick, let's pick up Boomer" he took his bag and went inside the building.

'Buttercup. What a beautiful name for a high spirit girl'