Bad Girl Coming Through!!

This girl are the worst case in the school. Not because of she is weak, it is because she is a bully.

Although she is rebel, she had an excellent for academic. As she walked into the school, students cower in fear, don't want to have an eye contact with her.

A snobby rich girl name Princess Morbucks stood on the middle hallway and made her stopped her track. "Stop there, missy Blossom! I'm done with you, and I'm gonna get rid of you from this school!" Princess yelled angrily because she hate being a weak.

"And you are.....?" Blossom raised her eyebrow and gained shock from Princess. "I'm Princess Morbucks, daughter of the rich family in the town! How could you fuckin' forget?!" She shouted, and no reaction on Blossom face.

"Listen here, snobby girl. I'm not surprise if you ask the principal to kick me out from the school just because money. Your threat never gives me any hesitations to find education. Why? Because I'm genius than you, keeps ordering people and being a stupid" Blossom boredly said then left her with tripped her.

Princess was unexpected of this so does the students who observed this scenes. Blossom went to her locker and took some book then went to her class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a break time, and Blossom is in a dark hallway with a girl, an underclassman.

She knocked her down and kicked the limp body, "I won't hesitate to kill you for the next time" Blossom spat to the poor girl.

The girl named Joanna which is a victim to Blossom for luncheon. "Please.. I beg you, no. It is my saving'' Joanna gasped once Blossom checked her purse and saw lots of money. "Shut up, asshole" she took the money and threw the purse away, she kicked again, left the girl groaned in pain.

Walking in shadows, she smiled evily.
She went to her locker and took her beg that been hiding in there. She skipped the school and went to her favourite place. Arcade.

Soon she arrived, she pay for tokens and played until the tokens finished. Knowing it means for the next station, Karaoke's.

Inside there have two place, public and private. She went to public and saw some familiar people, she spot her boyfriend, Brick Jojo from another school.

"Hey Brick" she said then sat down beside him. "Hey red" he smirked. He put his hand on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "Been bad as ever?" He asked and she nodded.

"Oh, you know me. Never change." She smirked. She looked at the time and smirked again, "you wanna go to that place?" She asked sweetly and he blushed. "Sure, as long as you come" he smirked.

Both of them stood up and left the place. They went out from the mall to a fun place. Nightclub. The routine, they went to the counter and ask for drinks. They knew it is illegal for them to drink at the age so they threatened the boss.

Although they drank too much, they're not drunk. It's time for their leave, and went to the park. It is 8:30 pm and they can see stars.

"We had so much fun!" She said and Brick chuckled "I knew your childish side are better"

"Well, this side only appear for you, only for you." She smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed again "Blossom, you are really killing me" he licked his lips "can't we just, you know, banging?" He asked and she giggled.

"Not today, Bricky" she smiled and stood up, meaning she is about to go home. He stood up and pouted, "aw not today, too?" He put his hand on her waist "I love you too, Bricky. But I'm not ready for that part" she explained and he nodded.

They reach at her home and kissed for goodbye. Blossom went inside and got greet by her mom, "Young lady! Stop coming home late!" By shouting. Her mood soon turned to annoy "yea, mom" she went upstairs.

"Sister, can I play with your hair, tonight?" Kuriko suddenly came out from her room once saw Blossom. "Sure, Kuriko. You can do it after I take a shower" Blossom pat Kuriko's head then went inside her room, shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, she had a good sleep. She took a shower and combed her hair. She put a red tank top and pink skirt joining with black leggings, red converse.

She took her bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning, Mom and Kuriko" she greeted them and sat beside Kuriko.

After they finished their breakfast, both of them kissed their mom's cheek and left the house. They do have a conversation but not much because they are in public, Blossom need to protect her reputation.

Both of them separated, and she arrived the school. She stepped on the gate and smirked "another day for another showtime" she walked with the same reaction she received from another students. Fear.