birthday?

She is at the stairs, holding the railing while staring at her own busy parents. It is her 12th Birthday, She gulped and went to them, "Ano... Otou-san, Okaa-san, do you remember what day today is?" She asked cheerfully, hoping them to remember.

"It's Monday" they casually answered without giving her a glance, her hope crushed and frowend, suddenly they gasped. Her eyes lit again thinking they already remember, "Honey, we have an opening ceremony for this new shop!" Her mother told to her father which made them in rushed to prepare themselves.

She stood there smiling, it is a fake, but she continue to smile. "You two already look good! Come on, don't be late" she pushed her parents to the front door and said goodbye.

She waved until they gone and went inside. She leaned against the door, she is trembling, she can't contain herself, she can't keep smiling. But she held those pain, she hold the tears , she kept them in her heart.

"I should make breakfast for Kuriko" she wiped her eyes and went direct to the kitchen.

--------

On the other hand, Kuriko in her room, Kuriko is 5 years old. She woke up and tried to take a shower alone, she succeed and choose her favorite dress. A cute flower dress made by her older sister, she cherish it. She twirled around and stopped once she smelled a delicious smell.

She licked her mouth, "Kuriko! Breakfast is ready!" She heard her sister calling and rushed to down. She carefully sat on her chair and got greet by her favorite one, pancakes.

She gobbled to eat the pancakes, "onee-sama, can we go to the park after this?" She talked while munched her food. "Alright, but first you need to eat properly." Blossom chuckled and took a tissue to wipe her sister cute mouth. Kuriko grinned and do what Blossom just said.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Blossom locked the door and make sure her house is clean and safe. They walks to their destination, the park which had an area of flowers, plants, etc. Once they reach, Kuriko roamed around the flowers cheerfully which made it brighten Blossom's day. Blossom sat on grasses and watched her sister.

Somehow, she suddenly trailed off, remembering they were having a family day. Her smile changed to frown, she miss having them together but once her parents got a new rank, an important rank, they suddenly changed their behaviour. They didn't spend their day with their daughters, they didn't properly take care of themselves, they only focus on works. WORKS. WORKS. WORKS. She wished them to come back to their life, she wished them to have a holiday at least one day, she wished them to give up their jobs. But she cannot agree what she wished, if her parents stop working, they won't have money neither education.

They work 'till midnight for them, for them to have a comfortable life. "Onee-sama!" She snapped from her thoughts because of a sudden voice and hand waving in front of her, she saw it was from Kuriko. "Yes, honey?" She asked sweetly and earned a pout from her sister. 'Did Kuriko say something when I'm in my thoughts?' She thought. "Onee-Sama, close your eyes pleaseeee" she pleaded and found it weird, she closed her eyes and felt a touch on her head.

She opened her eyes once she told to, Kuriko asked her to follow her, which she did, curiosity sparks over her. Kuriko led her to a river, she curiously look at the river and her eyes widened. She saw herself with an unfamiliar flowers crown on top of her head, that's why she felt a weight. She hugged Kuriko and chanted thank you.

"Ones-sama, Happy 12th Birthday!!" Kuriko squealed and grinned, somehow all Blossom's worries gone forever, replaced with happiness. Out of sudden, her tears fell she wiped them and smiled. "Arigato, Kuriko. I really..... Appreciate it" she kissed her sister's cheeks. She don't care if her parents is busy, as long as she had Kuriko, that's enough.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hallo!!! Actually guys, 15 Jan is my birthday and I'm completed 14, hooray!! I'm really glad it was on Monday, I really cherish this day! Although I said Hi to them, they answered with "Happy Birthday, Andi!" Lol, I'm not expecting that tho. Even my ex-crush wished me, hahaha he was cute ahaha. What's wrong with me? I got chocolates instead cakes😂