Wink!😉

"Stop!!!!" High pitch voice screamed that could wreck buildings. People started to observe the scenes. Standing there were two boys fighting and a girl on the middle. "I said stop! Please..." The girl begged and the boys stopped. "Boomer, Bash.. Please don't fight!" She sobbed and earned a yell "Why I shoudn't?! He's  dangerous and tried to hurt you!" Bash yelled.

"Y-you're attracting people.." Boomer managed to say. "Shut up, monster! Bubbles, tell me what did he do to you?!" Bash yelled again. "he did nothing! He was just helping me! And you know me, I get shy easily!" She cried again, it makes Bash soften "is it true?" He asked to Boomer "y-yeah" Boomer managed to stand up and wiped his mouth that was bleeding

"Why did you help? I can't seem to trust you who came from dangerous parents" Bash snickered and glared to Boomer. Boomer closed his eyes,while he  feeling mad "just because my parents made a mistake at past doesn't mean they are bad people right now! They are good and we are not a dangerous people!!" People were shocked at Boomer sudden outburst, some people realized what he said was true and some people rolled their eyes.

He ran away, away from the scene "Boomer!" Bubbles shouted. "Look what you have done,Bash. From your P.O.V you must be thinking he is a monster, but HE IS NOT! HE IS KIND AND INNOCENT. I EXPECTED YOU UNDERSTAND HIM INSTEAD YOU JUDGING HIM LIKE OTHERS. CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS SUFFERING FROM THE SCARS YOU GUYS MADE?!" Bubbles yelled at them, and they were ashamed.

She chase boomer but unfortunetly she can't keep it up with his supersonic speed.

~~~~~~~~

Bubbles panted and wiped her sweats "where is he?" She mumbled and walked because tired of running. Suddenly, she heard someone sobbed, her feet brought her to an unfamilliar tree. She saw bright blond hair behind the tree and found out it belongs to Boomer.

She felt sorry for him and went to him. She was surprised hearing him crying "I just want a friend, just one is enough. Is it wrong?" Boomer said to himself and sobbed too hard. "B-boomer? I'm so sorry. I hate seeing you cry, please." Bubbles approached him and he was startled. "Bubbles? What are you doing here?" He quickly wiped his tears while he said.

"I was searching for you. And, I overheard your conversation with yourself" she shyly said and squinted her eyes, thinking he will mad. She took a peek and saw Boomer frowning. "Great. You must be thinking I'm crazy then." Boomer rolled his eyes. She giggled "hehe. I don't think you're crazy, in fact I'm thinking you are nice. Thanks for helped me and I'm sorry for my brother, he's being protective" she explained and Boomer eyes are wide. "He's your BROTHER?!" he gaped.

Bubbles giggled and hugged Boomer, he was surprised again "I'm so sorry, you don't deserve this life. Because of it, you suffered, you cried, you're in depression" she said and tears fell. "Why are you crying? It should be me, but why?" Boomer asked her "I don't know either. All I know is that....." She stood up and smiled, "I want to experince your life, I want to know you, who are you? Where did you come from? What are you? Everything about you. Can I become your first friend, Boomer?" Bubbles offered both of her hands and grinned.

Boomer was overwhelmed with tears of joy. He took her hands and nodded "Of course, Bubbles"

He stood up and Bubbles wiped his tears "don't cry. You're a man, like I said, I hate seeing you cry" she teased him.

"Thank you, Bubbles" Boomer finally smiled, "for what?" She acted dumb "for being my friend. For let me into your life. And..." He winked and smirked, "and I like you" he whispered at her ear then kissed her cheek. He run away, meanwhile Bubs stood there processing what just happened.

Her face was red "Boomer!!!!" She screamed and chased him, she heard laugh from him. Not mocked but sincere and innocent. She cover her face when she finally reached him.