Aiden x Shira (Love & Lust)

Sequel to 'Coming Back For You'

In Land City, things were going great in their world. Ever since Shira came back to see Aiden again. They were very happy to see each other again. Not only that, but they also became boyfriend and girlfriend. Shira moved in to Aiden's house so now they are also living together. He showed her all his books he written for the the people to read and inspire them. Shira enjoyed reading his writing. She taught him how to sword fight for him to become more smarter defense wise. Both of them had a splendid time together, enjoying their moments, and talking about their pasts and adventures they have been through. As for Gill and Maya, they were told that Aiden and Shira are dating. They were truly happy for them. In return, Gill and Maya told both of them that they are dating too.

Aiden, Shira, Gill, and Maya would always go on a double dates, talk about the things they did, and enjoy each other's company. Shira always sent letters to her friends in Beacontown whenever something interesting happens. Nothing will ever stop them or keep them apart.

But there was a little problem Aiden had , it is not what he did in the past, he changed and everyone forgave him. Aiden had been acting very weird since Shira came back. Whenever he was around her, lust began to over take him when ever he looks at her in the eyes, he really wanted her badly. His body agreed with him, but let's not mention that. He wasn't sure if he could do it and didn't know if Shira was ready for this type of thing. Maybe giving it a try wouldn't hurt as much.

Right at this moment, they were both on their king sized bed. Aiden couldn't sleep because he was having a hard time trying to get his manhood to relax, but, it refused to do so. It really wanted her right now, along with himself. He looked at Shira who had her back facing him, lightly snoring which meant she was still sleeping. He blushed and awed at how cute she slept, she was like an angel. He couldn't take it anymore.

Aiden removed the blanket from the both of them. Slowly moving towards Shira, wrapping his arms around her waist. So they are both basically spooning. He started kissing her back of her neck while his hands roam around her body. He moved his hand to one of her breasts and the other hand pushed through her pants and panty to her clint. When Shira felt him touching her body, started moaning. She never felt Aiden touching her like that and it feels good.

"~Aaahhh..~" she moaned, causing him to rub her clint faster.

"Aiden? Nngh...What are you..ah...doing?" she asked opening her eyes half-lidded.

"Shhh. Just relax and enjoy.~" he whispered huskily into her ear before biting her earlobe causing her to shiver.

She nodded and moaned again when Aiden started nibbling her neck, sucking, and biting it. Once he pulled away he was satisfied to see a hickey imprinted on her neck.

He went closer to her ear till his mouth is now attached to it.
"Now everyone will know that you are mine.~"

She shivered again, "I never knew you had...mm...this side.~"

He smirked and started kissing her neck again nibbling and biting all around. After he pulled away there were twelve hickeys around her neck to her collarbone. Just then he felt Shira rubbing his covered manhood which it started growing, he grunted, softly moaning at the touch. He never felt anyone touch him like that in his life.

"Oh, that's how you play? Well two can play this game.~" he flipped over so he was on top and her on the bottom. She yelped when he flipped her without warning.

She looked at him surprised. He removed her rubberband which her hair is now falling down straight. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips which she gladly kissed him back. He licked her bottom lip for entrance. She decided to tease him by keeping her mouth shut. He growled and started rubbing her clint by using his knee. She moaned and he quickly pushed his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance, the battle didn't last long when Aiden rub his knee on her clint at the fast paste which is making her wet, causing her to lose the battle as his tongue swirl all around not leaving any spot behind. She moaned helplessly while Aiden's mouth still attached to hers. He removed all of her pajamas including her panty and bra, she is now naked. Once Aiden pulled away from the kiss, there is a long string of saliva on their tongues as they started panting. When he regained his breath, he made his way to her breasts, but before that, he looked at Shira who is now regaining her breath.