M. Jesse x Cassie (Drunk)

Outside the park you can see Jesse sitting on the bench in night. He was looking sad because he had a fight with his girlfriend and he wasn't happy with the relationship. She treats him badly and keeps on using him like some kind of trophy. Jesse got mad and had enough of this and left the house for some fresh air to cool him down and think about the relationship. He thought that being in a relationship with her would make him happy, but it didn't help him find true love. He was now all alone in the night.

By the side of the park, there's a girl with red hair and a blue hat, she wears a glasses, black hooded jacket, blue shorts, and black shoes. She has green eyes and pale skin. She's one of Jesse's close friend since childhood. Whenever they meet, they would always hang out and make some jokes. While she was walking, she's wearing a friendship necklace that Jesse gave her and she also gave him that too so they would always be friends forever.

Just then she saw a figure sitting on the bench looking down, feeling sad. When she got a closer look, it was her close friend, Jesse. Jesse saw her and looked down to avoid eye contact.

"Jesse? Is something wrong?"

Jesse stayed silent.

"Hey you're my friend. You can tell me anything if there's a problem. I trust you."

Jesse looked up at her and saw that she cares. He can't lie to her since they're friends. Then he told her about the relationship with his girlfriend treating him bad and he got into a fight with her. When Cassie heard everything about Jesse's relationship she got mad. How could someone treat their love that way? She looked at him to see how miserable he is then she got the idea to cheer him up.

"Hey wanna go to the bar?"

Jesse looked up at her.

"Huh?"

"I can take you there you know to cheer you up. I can tell that you're sad and depressed so..I thought maybe it would help you get your mind off of your girlfriend for being all rude." Cassie said.

Jesse thought for a moment. Cassie's right he should get his mind off of her for what she did to him and he had enough.

"Sure." Jesse smiled.

Cassie brightened in joy before she grabbed his hand to take him to the bar. Jesse blushed a little since Cassie has always care for him and by his side. He felt a spark coming in him meaning that he felt that he might have love connection with Cassie. It's true that they have been friends for a long time and suddenly they want more than that. Little did he know is that Cassie also might have been in love with Jesse. As they were walking, they made it to see the bar. Cassie blushed a little to see herself holding hands with Jesse and pulled away and lead him inside. They both walked in.

~At The Bar~

Everyone was dancing, drinking, some of them passed out from the heat or drinking too much, mostly some of them are grinding each other, kissing each other, and having sex. The bar reeks with sweats and sex, but they didn't care.

Cassie showed Jesse where he could sit for him to order the drink. Jesse sat down waiting for the waiter to come out and Cassie sat next to him. Jesse could feel both of their bodies touch a little, but he just got used to it. Just then someone came out to see the boy named Jack. And on the other side you can see the villager named Nurm.

"Hi Cassie. Welcome back to the bar. Do you want anything to drink?" Jack asked.

"Yes can me and my friend Jesse have a cup of wine?" Cassie asked.

"Coming right up. Nurm?"

"Hmph!" Nurm nodded before walking away to get a bottle of wine.

"Hey forgive me for asking but why does your friend want a drink?"