M. Jesse x Nell (Beach Hangout)

Jesse asked Nell to come and hang out with him to go to the beach since it is summer and they get to finally have a break from finishing college. Jesse had feelings for her when he first met her on the first day of high school. She was cool and knows how to calm things down. He had known her a long time and he gets jealous to see some guys flirting with her, but she doesn't seem interested in them. So this will be his chance to try and confess to her hoping for no guys in the beach. Right now they are both in Jesse's red car with surf boards and body boards on top of the car. They brought their bags with towels, extra clothes, things to take a shower in case it gets dark so they don't have to take a shower at home, goggles, and sunscreen. Jesse with the glasses on was driving their way to the beach. Nell was looking at the window with a breeze hitting her face as she looked with excitement.

"Jesse! Isn't it great?!" Nell cheered.

"Yeah. It is pretty exciting to go swimming." Jesse smiled focusing on the road.

"I can't wait to go through the waves I have some rad moves that will be cool." Nell went back to her seat as they made it to the parking lot.

"I would love to see that." Jesse said.

There are unexpectedly no cars in the parking lot. It was only them that are in. But what made Jesse frown is that there is one car in the parking lot and it was nice. Looks like they are not the only which Jesse have thought no one would come. They parked right next to someone's car. They walked out of the door and grabbed their boards and bags as they head to the sand.

"Damn it's hot." Jesse hissed as his slippers touched the sand which is pretty hot.

"It is. But when we get inside the water we'll be fine dude. I wonder who is in the beach." she said looking around.

Just then Jesse saw the two people that he never expected to see. His two friends which is Aiden and Shira. It looks like Shira was trying to convince him.

"Wait! Is that Aiden and Shira?" Jesse pointed at them who have an umbrella covering them.

"It is! Hey dudes!!" Nell waved at them.

They turned around to see them.

"Jesse?! Nell?! Oh my gosh you're here!" Shira ran over to them and hugged them.

"It's great to see you!" he smiled.

"Same!"

"You look nice in that swim suit. Much like Nell's" he grinned.

"H-hey!" Nell blushed.

"Thanks!" Shira chuckled and was suddenly held back by Aiden who was chuckling as he hold her possessively.

"Aiden! Great to see you buddy!" Jesse shook his hand.

"Same! It's been a while since college. Boy am I glad to finally have a break but I gotta find a job." Aiden sighed in satisfication.

"Tell me about it. Are you guys going swimming to the waves?" Nell asked.

"I am down!" Shira wiggled out of his grip making him pout in disappointment.

"Not me." Aiden said.

"Come on! Don't be a chicken!"

"I'm not a chicken. I just don't want to."

"Sounds like you are. Then I won't give you what you wanted and I won't let you have some of my favorite fruits." Shira crossed her arms turning away and smirked knowing what's gonna happen.

Aiden growled.

"Fine.."

"Yay!!"

"Well that's settle. Let's put on the sunscreen and let's ride the waves!" Nell yelled in excitement.