Romeo x Xara (A Night to Remember)

Today is the day that Romeo is going to ask Xara to go to the prom with him. In high school, he was a popular guy that girls would always try and ask him to date them just because of his looks. He doesn't like to be treated like a king and all he wants was to make friends. Luckily he gets to make friends with Fred and Xara. He was happy to have them and they have been working together. They would always come up with ideas and make a great teamwork for working hard. All those fan people tried to ask Romeo but with his friends by his side he would be safe. But things changed one day, he heard Fred was in the car accident when he was heading towards his home. He gets to meet him in the hospital and pray that he will be okay. But Fred died from his head injury and they couldn't fix his wound. Romeo have been depressed and shut them out including Xara. He knows it would hurt her as it hurts him.

Xara managed to talk to him on Skype. She told him that she would always be there for him. He was glad to talk to her but he still couldn't get out of his room cause he is still in pain. She gets to help him with his homework to catch up with his grade and made sure to pass his tests. Romeo then was happy and was finally out of his room and gets to spend time with Xara. He starts to fall in love with her ever since his depression with Fred she would always cheer him up.

Fred would have wanted him to be happy. Romeo was glad and knows that Fred would always be in his heart. He even gets to make friends with the cool students that he heard was Jesse and the Order of the Stone including the Blaze Rods with some other new friends. They hang out and tell jokes and would always make fart noises to Mr. Ivor in front of Ms. Harper to embarrass him and to distract his teaching.

He could have been more happier than his life would be. Right now he is trying to find Xara and he was very nervous if she would go out with him. When he was by the locker hall he sees her packing her notebooks for the next class. Romeo walked closer to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey Romeo! What's up?" Xara turned to him which made him blush to see her face.

"U-umm...I was wondering if...."

Xara raised her eyebrow.

"W-would you l-like to go on the p-prom with m-me?" he stuttered.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Would you like to go on the prom with me?" he repeated.

"Say that one more time?"

"Would.You.Like.To.Go.On.The.Prom.With.Me?" he said it slowly.

"Sure!" Xara smiled.

Wait what? Did he just heard that? Did she actually said yes? Romeo was shocked and looked at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah. That would be cool. Plus we could have some alone time together~" Xara smirked.

Romeo blushed not knowing what she means.

"Great! So I will see you?"

Xara nodded and locked her locker and walked away leaving him all blow minded. Like he couldn't believe his ears. He even noticed her swaying her hips at him as she walked away. Is she trying to seduce him? Well it doesn't matter. Romeo was all excited to finally have the girl of his dream to dance with him.

....

Romeo was waiting outside of the school entrance waiting for Xara. He was in his nice suit with a lavender in his hand. He was so happy and nervous at the same time to get to dance with her. Suddenly, the car showed up with her mother in the front seat and the door opened to reveal Xara in her nice purple dress with her hair down nice and straight. She looked at him with a smile and thanked her mom before the car disappeared.