M. Jesse x Petra (Free Period)

Jesse stared nervously at the school ahead of him because it was his first year of high school. Days ago, their family died from the car accident, Jesse and Jessica had just moved here with their guardian who raised them well.

"Hey don't worry. I will always be by your side." Jessica smiled.

"Thanks, sis." Jesse smiled back.

Right now they're walking by the hall heading to their class. Jessica had Potion Make with Mr. Ivor and Jesse had Sword Fight with Mr. Gabriel. Sadly, they're not in the same class and he was scared that he's going to be alone.

"I will see you there, Jesse. If you need help call me okay?" Jessica hugged her brother before heading towards her class.

Jesse was now alone in the hallway. He really didn't want to navigate a new school all by himself without his sister. As he's walking through the hallway, he heard someone behind him.

"Hey, are you lost?"

Jesse turned around to see a blond haired boy with blue eyes. He has pale skin and wears a white magenta striped shirt with black jacket with an ocelot on the back and blue long pants and black shoes.

"U-ummm...yeah. I'm n-new here and....." Jesse stuttered.

"Ohh you must be the new boy. Jesse, right?"

Jesse nodded shyly.

"Well I can help you take you to the class. My name's Lukas." he smiled taking his hand out.

Jesse smiled back at Lukas, shaking his hand.

"Thanks. I have Sword Fight with Mr. Gabriel." he said shyly.

"I have the same the class too. I can show you where the class is." Lukas said showing Jesse the way as they headed towards the gym.

~At the Gym~

There are students sitting on the floor chatting and some are standing taking selfies with their phones with their friends. They were all waiting for their teacher to come.

"Thanks Lukas." he smiled.

"No problem. We should be friends sometimes. I was once new to this place and I was nervous, but I got used to it." Lukas smiled back.

Just then Mr. Gabriel came. All of the students gather up on the floor, putting their phones away. Jesse and Lukas sat down next to each other.

"Okay class settle down. Thank you. My name is Mr. Gabriel and I will be teaching you all how to fight with your sword. But we're not gonna use a real one. We're just gonna practice with the wooden sword I will be giving you." Mr. Gabriel explained.

"But first before we begin. I will have my favorite student named Petra. Please come up." Mr. Gabriel called her.

Jesse looked to his side to see who Petra is; and let me tell you..he blushed to see the view of her. When Petra stood up all the boys were drooling over her except Lukas. She walked up to Mr. Gabriel and he told the students that Petra will teach them. She wears a turquoise bandana, black vest, dark blue shirt, glove holes on her right hand and the black long sleeve with red stripe on her left arm, black shorts, and black boots. She has orange flaming hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin.

"She's beautiful." Jesse thought.

He realizes that he was staring at her for and Petra turned her head to see him staring at her. Jesse quickly looked away, feeling embarrassed. What he didn't know is that Petra giggled while smiling at him.

....

After class, Lukas and Jesse headed towards the cafeteria for lunch.

"Hey ummm....Who is this girl name Petra?" Jesse asked.