Jack x Petra (The Thief's Deal)

Jack, the leader of the police officers, is searching for the wanted criminals which was Petra and her gang who are called the Dead Enders. Their names were Lukas, Axel, Aiden, and Gill. They steal diamonds and other treasures they wanted to get without getting caught. The officers tried to capture them but they always trick them and attack them in the blink of an eye. Apparently, Jack and his police officer friends named Jessica (F. Jesse), Olivia, Shira, and Maya almost had them, however they managed to escape but no one knows how they escaped. No matter how the thieves manage to escape from everything the officers tried, they aren't giving up.

Jack remembered when Petra, the leader of the Dead Enders and him were first face to face, she had nowhere to escape not even her friends. But how did they escape? Well Jack and his friends might of let them go. Here's the reason why that night when Jack and others almost had them, Petra seduces Jack and told him that she likes him, have interest him, and a fan of him truthfully. He was confused at first, but then realized that he started to like her too. She was doing everything within her rights to lure him to her. It did. He will never forget that night and wondered if she actually does like him or in love with him.

Not only Jack was seduced by the leader of Dead Enders, his friends were also seduced as well by Petra's gang. Lukas seduces Jessica and confessed that he likes her and thinks that she's hot in those officer suits. Axel seduces Olivia and compliments her a smart redstone girl. Aiden seduces Shira and likes how feisty, serious and cute she can be. And Gill seduces Maya and calls her princess. They tried to capture them and almost had them when they were shocked to be seduced by the members of Dead Enders. The Dead Enders had a crush on each of the members of the police officers. That's the reason why they let them go. Cause they also had a crush on the thieves too.

Right now Jack was alone in the brick hallway waiting for someone. He was waiting because someone dropped the paper maybe on purpose and he picked it up to see the words written:

"Meet me by the brick hallway by the hotel."

He was curious on who he is waiting for. Just then out of nowhere the shadow figure walked over to Jack. He took out his gun to see who it is. It was the thief which is Petra. He lower his gun a little to see her.

"Oh, it's you. Why am I here? What do you want from me?" Jack asked still holding his gun while glaring at her.

"Well I'm glad you asked. You see? I wanted to make a deal with you." Petra smirked.

"What kind of deal?" Jack gritted his teeth, gripping onto his gun.

"First, I want you and you're police friends to stop tracking us. It's annoying. Second, we want monies and diamonds, golds, and emeralds. A lot of it." Petra explained.

"Why do you want that much? Don't you have enough jewels and monies that you have stole?" he scoffed.

"Uh...yeah. But we need more in order for us to trade and we got to make a living somehow." she shrugged.

"Like hell I would do that."

Petra raised her eyebrow.

"Well okay then. I don't suppose I would have to call your chief that you and your friends had let us, the Dead Enders go and get away with it."

Jack's eyes widened in fear.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me. I will report it. So do we have a deal?" Petra smirked.

Jack was about to protest, but nothing come out of his mouth. He sighed knowing he had no choice.

"Fine, I will tell the cops that you guys are gone and nowhere to be found. Then you and your friends will be given money." he said, putting his gun back in his pocket.