M. Jesse x Petra (Birthday Present)

Today it's Jesse's birthday and everyone was hiding inside the house waiting for Jesse. They have set up the party without letting him know luckily Petra is distracting him. Suddenly they heard footsteps as they all got ready. Petra unlocked the door for him and after they went inside the lights was on.

"SURPRISE!!" everyone cheered.

"Wow." Jesse was surprised to see everyone in his house.

"Happy Birthday, Jesse!" Petra cheered.

"You guys...Thanks. You don't have to do that."

"Well we wanted to. We all wanted to make things special for you and that's what friends do buddy." Lukas patted his back.

"Thanks."

"Come on guys! Let's cut the cake!!" Axel jumped in excitement to taste the cake.

"And let's party!!" Shira cheered.

Jack set up the songs on the DC recorder and everyone were dancing through the music. While the rest of them were having a great time, Petra couldn't help but wonder if Jesse will like her present. She has something special that Jesse will never expect. They had been dating for 2 years after they finish college. They were very close and would always go to double dates with their friends. Petra has been acting weird after Jesse asked her to be his girlfriend. Whenever she's around him she would always get a tingly feeling in her arousal and excuse herself to go to the bathroom to pleasure herself. She had done that behind his back while thinking about him pleasuring her. Now she is going to show him how horny she has been getting and how much she wanted him badly. Petra was wearing the blue ribbon on her right wrist with something inside that she's going to give him after the party is over.

Jesse was happy to have everyone celebrating his birthday. But something was bothering him it's not about the party or the drink, it's about Petra. Everytime he comes to Petra and talk to her she would always excuse herself to go to the bathroom. He wonders what's going on with her. But he will ask her later and just enjoy the party with all of his friends.

About 2 hours later, everyone had left home after they help others clean up the house before they leave. Jesse was left with all the gifts that he had from everyone except Petra. He was kinda sad that she didn't give him anything, but the only birthday present he has is her, his love.

"Jesse? Can I show you something since all of our friends are gone? I have something for you." Petra said with a small smirk on her face.

"Sure. Okay.." Jesse raised his eyebrows to see the look on her face curiously what she's up to.

Petra beamed in happiness and grabbed his hand taking him to his bedroom. Once they went inside she locked the door. Jesse sat down on his bed waiting for something special. Petra sat on his lap giving him the seductive look which cause him to blush.

"Open your present.~"

Jesse tilted his head in confusion.

"Right in front of you~"

Petra showed him the blue ribbon that was tied nicely on her wrist. Jesse carefully unwrapped the ribbon off of her wrist and something dropped on the bed.

"C-condom??" Jesse's face then turned red.

"Happy Birthday, Jesse~ You probably wonder why I have been excusing myself whenever we go out on the date."

Jesse nodded holding the condom in his hand.

"I have been getting horny and I fantasize about you pleasuring me. No matter how much I pleasure myself I would always think about you~"